Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Apologies, the previous 2 posters scored Ws and its known that ALD are making more v5s than the V2s so I assumed this would be an easier pickup.

All cool. Nice of you to apologize. It's just that, as a long-time sufferer of raffle L's (and one who has probably a 1% success rate on these things), I see this a lot. My OG FOG1 success had zero to do w/ stock lol.

D393FA83-C9D1-4217-8FB4-57444A9C1C0F.jpeg

Heads up, guys. If you were on the fence about the custom 997 sports, price has been reduced to $190 vs $240 at the moment. Not sure if it's a glitch or permanent. But with a discount code I have squared away I just paid $166 shipped and I'm stoked. Can't wait to get these bad boys in.

Heads up, guys. If you were on the fence about the custom 997 sports, price has been reduced to $190 vs $240 at the moment. Not sure if it's a glitch or permanent. But with a discount code I have squared away I just paid $166 shipped and I'm stoked. Can't wait to get these bad boys in.

Damn, good looks! Was this a discount code that was readily shared or something that was user specific? Regardless, I'm having the opposite of rage cop - still riding the high of actually winning a raffle and want to purchase another pair of kicks. Hope everyone who wants the ALD 990V5 eats today when other stores releases

Don't think its a glitch, in comparrison to the overall makeup the 997S is inferior in terms of cushioning

L on end and sold out for me as checking out on need supply

looks like imma end up purchasing those NB1s I have in my cart

L's for me thus far.

Thankfully, got a W at YCMC for the EAT's. BTW, wtf are they doing making that a queue-it release?

Again New Balance drops the ball with communication. I don't understand how hard it is too inform customers where they are dropping and how

Damn, good looks! Was this a discount code that was readily shared or something that was user specific? Regardless, I'm having the opposite of rage cop - still riding the high of actually winning a raffle and want to purchase another pair of kicks. Hope everyone who wants the ALD 990V5 eats today when other stores releases

I actually had left a pair in cart after playing with design options all afternoon yesterday. Later that night they sent me a 'left something behind' email which automatically applied a discount of 10% to my order, then I used some reward points.

Getting a custom NB for $166 is winning in my book.

Back
Top Bottom