Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I feel Hanon had no specific NB code. A lot of their NB stock went into deeper discount tho.

I hate whoever sniped the 997BR in my size from me. :lol::tongue:

Last edited:
Just copped the M998PSD on hanon for $126 shipped
good deal?

to those who have them, feelings?
new to the N.B game, making the transition from nike/adidas
I don’t have them but think they’re nice. Welcome to the world of NB where you can cop GR fire on disco, knowledge is shared freely and the idiots usually only pop up in the thread when there’s a limited release.

30% off for BlueButtonShop with code enews30. Quite a lot of v5 esp the black and navy eg collabs:
Thanks for this. FINALLY copped probably one of the last remaining 990GL4. Code didn’t work yesterday but it did today.

After missing out on the initial options on NIKEiD (for the AM90 and AM1) and year and years of hoping someone would post their pair up for sale, I ordered these with the new 997 color wheel update.

UNDFTD (NB)
IMG_7877.PNG

I actually like these a lot more than the iD iterations and, even, the OG Dunk NL . My search is over. :smile:

Just copped the M998PSD on hanon for $126 shipped
good deal?

to those who have them, feelings?
new to the N.B game, making the transition from nike/adidas

welcome, you won't look back. since i started copping nb and similar shoes i only have 1 nike and 1 adidas pair, and they are for basketball and soccer respectively.

Unfortunately excluded from the promo, anyone have any thoughts on the 850, undecided on if I want to purchase?

0590263F-2A2D-4485-BC2F-15688366F032.jpeg

decided to wear them today and I honestly like the way they look ever since I first saw them. comfort is definitely not that great when compared to all the other models but I love em especially at the price they’re at

0590263F-2A2D-4485-BC2F-15688366F032.jpeg

decided to wear them today and I honestly like the way they look ever since I first saw them. comfort is definitely not that great when compared to all the other models but I love em especially at the price they’re at

Anymore pics by chance? I like the look of them but wanna see other pics first

Recently bought some worn 998s and the strobel board underneathe insoles have these "nails" hanging out which makes the balls of my feet really uncomfortable. Are the shoes just been worn through or is this a common thing with 998s? I know with the 997 the heel has a high step but havent experienced this. Can i nail down the poky things?

Recently bought some worn 998s and the strobel board underneathe insoles have these "nails" hanging out which makes the balls of my feet really uncomfortable. Are the shoes just been worn through or is this a common thing with 998s? I know with the 997 the heel has a high step but havent experienced this. Can i nail down the poky things?
I use an ultracush vans rubber insoles for my 998s. Helps.

Back
Top Bottom