Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

echau echau those ALD V2s look great there. May have to grab a pair from StockX. How do V2s run? TTS? I’ve only owned V4 and 5s

For New Balance I wear the same size across the board, so you could probably take whatever size you wear in v4 or v5.

That's my wife's pair and the men's 6 corresponds to her true women's size (7.5).

Never seen 990s there and I go like once a week. Sometimes find a cool 997 on the clearance wall though
Sawgrass is a long drive for me, i'm gonna try and head to the one in dolphin but my boy was there on friday and he said the selection was trash....no 990s either

7DC15065-59E8-4851-A6EC-90B7D3D48969.jpeg
Always wanted these. picked em up at the outlet for $85 yesterday.
what outlet where these from?

Most outlets have become trash in recent years with the exception of the GR V4s and 993s available. This year the outlet in Boston had a decent run of GL5s as well. Eventually once the V4 runs its course at outlets I fully expect outlets to have FSRs of the V5s. Though, it doesn't matter because the V4 is still the better shoe...

Most outlets have become trash in recent years with the exception of the GR V4s and 993s available. This year the outlet in Boston had a decent run of GL5s as well. Eventually once the V4 runs its course at outlets I fully expect outlets to have FSRs of the V5s. Though, it doesn't matter because the V4 is still the better shoe...
The one in Brighton by the HQ? Yeah, that one has had some good stuff. I agree, the other outlets are mostly useless unless you're looking for actual running shoes and not the Lifestyle stuff.

The one in Brighton by the HQ? Yeah, that one has had some good stuff. I agree, the other outlets are mostly useless unless you're looking for actual running shoes and not the Lifestyle stuff.

The Brighton outlet used to be amazing. You used to be able to find tons of miUSA GRs and collabs (Kith, Concepts, Jcrew, etc.) and everything in between. But I've noticed in the last couple years it's dried up unless you're into the v4 or 993. It isn't worth the trip anymore (which is a good thing for my pockets).

How does this work? I don’t see an option to redeem. Am I too late? Does it work on nb1?
6E09CAB1-44CE-4ECA-837B-5C6436F6E8AE.png

Damn. They keep raising the number of NB points to get the free shoes reward. Last year, it was 8,000. What was it before 2018 again? 6,000?

Wore my bulbous toes today. image.jpg
that toe and how cheap they felt in hand is why i sold mine, kind of regret it now as it was the only pair from the surplus pack i copped. that toe box reshape def helps them.

on another note wtf is up with the ald990v2 pricing size 10? makes me wish i wore a size 6 lol they are dam near 1/2 price of a 10. really never thought i would drop 5 bills on a new balance but outlook not looking too good. smh

Sawgrass is a long drive for me, i'm gonna try and head to the one in dolphin but my boy was there on friday and he said the selection was trash....no 990s either

what outlet where these from?
Ontario, California
They had a good size run in Womens for the 990GL4. My girl got the last 7.5 and unfortunately the discount went from 50% to 40%

Every time I’ve been to the Nb outlet in Ontario, they have a bunch of 990s. Navy, grey, I think I’ve seen purple... they’re always full retail tho. It’s been a while since I’ve stopped by.

Back
Top Bottom