Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

also, anyone know if vintage new balances are still wearable?

found this pair, that claims to be from 1989... ds
still wearble or u think theyll crumble?

1576098142215.png

495s are not wearable. some OG 496s might be. i stil wear my OG one from time-to-time.

Was majorly upset to have missed out on these, but they stayed in my basket after I missed out on launch. I kept trying to check out randomly over the next couple months as it was in my basket still but if would fail after payment. Trying it last week it actually accepted payment!
I was dubious as to what would arrive but low and behold these arrived today!

I have now completed the set! All at retail!

BF7D05C0-FE49-473B-AE49-06A8BD3ED9F8.jpeg

There seems to be pairs available still in various sizes via this link.
So for those who really want them, here you go!

https://www.highsnobiety.com/shop/product/Highsnobiety-x-New-Balance-577/

Nice.. what’s the deal with these? Same shape as yardpack?

for those interested

0.0% chance any of us will be able to get these.
Stray Rats look awesome...I don't know anything about Stray Rats, are these really gonna be impossible to get and insane on resale?
Not even bots, most if not all pairs are backdoored or just resold by NB friends and family

I'm not sure how many pairs were manufactured, but both colors had a physical release this past sunday at LEC. You had to show up saturday to get a ticket and then come back the next day to purchase. Two of my best friends told me to go with them, but i couldn't make it since i had a game sunday morning. I probably could have copped a pair too, these bozos got the black colorway.

Attach20544_20191211_085521.jpg

Attach20554_20191211_091031.jpg

I'm not sure how many pairs were manufactured, but both colors had a physical release this past sunday at LEC. You had to show up saturday to get a ticket and then come back the next day to purchase. Two of my best friends told me to go with them, but i couldn't make it since i had a game sunday morning. I probably could have copped a pair too, these bozos got the black colorway.

Attach20544_20191211_085521.jpg

Attach20554_20191211_091031.jpg
How was the turnout? No police lol

Last edited:
Was majorly upset to have missed out on these, but they stayed in my basket after I missed out on launch. I kept trying to check out randomly over the next couple months as it was in my basket still but if would fail after payment. Trying it last week it actually accepted payment!
I was dubious as to what would arrive but low and behold these arrived today!

I have now completed the set! All at retail!

BF7D05C0-FE49-473B-AE49-06A8BD3ED9F8.jpeg

There seems to be pairs available still in various sizes via this link.
So for those who really want them, here you go!

https://www.highsnobiety.com/shop/product/Highsnobiety-x-New-Balance-577/
I forgot I had these in the closet...

M998AWB for $80, free shipping @ Hibbett's

...As well as the criminally underrated 998 "Brown Sugar" M998TCC.

Def going broke this year on all my NB buys.

Attachments

• M0630_0291_right.jpg
    M0630_0291_right.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 38
That's just for 2019 right?

I definitely slept on the J.Crew pack

Yessir, those are all my 2019 997's pickups & that J Crew Pack might be the best 997's drops this year. :nthat:

That grizzly looked so nice here! Next restock am gonna cop it.

Those Grizzly 997's are something special for sure for sure! :pimp::nthat:

hotbutter hotbutter Yeah mane those M998CSEF came with the rope laces. The M998CSEF & M998DBOA are some special 998's! :pimp: :nthat:

Yessir, those are all my 2019 997's pickups & that J Crew Pack might be the best 997's drops this year. :nthat:

Those Grizzly 997's are something special for sure for sure! :pimp::nthat:

hotbutter hotbutter Yeah mane those M998CSEF came with the rope laces. The M998CSEF & M998DBOA are some special 998's! :pimp: :nthat:

They paying like that up in the panhandle?

They paying like that up in the panhandle?

:lol: They pay alright. I work for an ISP and been with them since graduating high school back in 2006. So I'm alright, but I need that Steel workers union job like Eric Galassi... :nerd: Looking for a backup plan tho, because as you know they are automating everything now a days. My wife the bread winner though... :pimp:

Todd Snyder 997s are up:

Not even gonna front, these are nice:

TS997.jpg

Todd Snyder 997s are up:

Not even gonna front, these are nice:

TS997.jpg
Toe is HIDEOUS

Back
Top Bottom