Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

15799173062333131418459991731101.jpg

For today.. Tassies

Whatever you do buy them from somewhere you can return. Lots of issues with production
Is that why we’re practically in February and they still haven’t dropped yet?

I don’t know how they can be having issues not like it’s THAT different from the 993 or even the 991

to those that have the free shoes/200 dollar code---

is it a long code with brackets and stuff? just want to make sure I input it in correctly when I pull the plug on the SR 990v3

to those that have the free shoes/200 dollar code---

is it a long code with brackets and stuff? just want to make sure I input it in correctly when I pull the plug on the SR 990v3

yup pretty long, but you can just copy and paste

i think you can just have it preloaded so that you don't have to worry about it checking out. just add something to your cart, apply code, then remove the item. i believe it should automatically apply to any future stuff you add to your cart until its used

yup pretty long, but you can just copy and paste

i think you can just have it preloaded so that you don't have to worry about it checking out. just add something to your cart, apply code, then remove the item. i believe it should automatically apply to any future stuff you add to your cart until its used

thanks, just did that!

I mean the load management is a bit of a ***** move. So he’s gonna catch heat for it, by any means

saving himself for the real season...

I wish the OMN1S drops had more coinciding lifestyle releases. I really regret not getting the 997s baited. A couple of other color ways had corresponding 997 releases too.I wonder if low OMN1S (pretty much confirmed by NB basketball IG) are gonna be allowed in this thread lol

Back
Top Bottom