Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No way they had a full size run/many pairs. They hit discount before the god damn release. Everyone needs to practice patients.

No way they had a full size run/many pairs. They hit discount before the god damn release. Everyone needs to practice patients.

yeah for sure. I got up to use the restroom shortly after the post was made about NB.com having 992 and it was close to sold out. I really doubt middle of the night release resulted in a full sellout

These came in the mail today :emoji_blush: - so buttery

image0 (1).jpeg

I just received a survey from New Balance on a potential planned refurbishing service for MiUSA models. They are planning two types of services, one where you identify one specific issue to fix, and the second is New Balance restoring the whole shoe. The surveyed interest for specific services along with price points. This included resoling, part replacement, among other issues. Did anyone else get this survey? I’d be more than happy to restore a couple beater pairs.

That sounds crazy! My biggest issue is the 3m creasing as soon as you wear a 998, they wanna take the whole shoe apart and fix it?

That sounds crazy! My biggest issue is the 3m creasing as soon as you wear a 998, they wanna take the whole shoe apart and fix it?
i Don’t think it’ll cost full retail of the shoe, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was $80-$100 for a complete restore.

Last edited:
I just received a survey from New Balance on a potential planned refurbishing service for MiUSA models. They are planning two types of services, one where you identify one specific issue to fix, and the second is New Balance restoring the whole shoe. The surveyed interest for specific services along with price points. This included resoling, part replacement, among other issues. Did anyone else get this survey? I’d be more than happy to restore a couple beater pairs.
received as well, just finished it

already submitted... i wanted to just say "RESHAPE ALL MY 991s and any 998s and 997s assembled between 2016 and 2019", but i refrained.

Lol I submitted survey as well but then reminded myself of what I occasionally mention in here, which is that they’re sneakers and once the sole wears they’re garbage. I’d much rather ‘invest’ in more pairs.

Contemplating on purchasing the ALD 990v5s but I usually wear 9.5 2E. Should I size up and get a 10?
I have a wide foot and feel like the V5s are much more roomier than the v4
Lol I submitted survey as well but then reminded myself of what I occasionally mention in here, which is that they’re sneakers and once the sole wears they’re garbage. I’d much rather ‘invest’ in more pairs.
to each their own, but if they are able to replace the sole and make it brand new I’d be down for that as well.

There were a lot of QC issues with the grey pair, probably why it sold out so quick and was little to no advertising. MY NB1 pair is largely grey or I would have copped. I don't need an army of grey shoes. lol

I put “re-sole service”

Back
Top Bottom