Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks for the great look!!

Ay, patience for the win. Those Herringbone 997 are extra 50% on JCrew right now. The 15% new customer code stacks on top of that too. Stock seems to be drying out, so this might be the time to cop if you're on the fence.

M0399_EB3727.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 9.20.40 PM.png

[/QUOTE

Damn just realized I won the ALD raffle after looking at my credit card statement. They sent me the confirmation email early Friday morning - thought You got confirmation earlier

One Block Down has some pretty awesome sale prices right now, but I'm wondering if ordering packages from Itally is a bad idea ?
or from anywhere else for that matter ?
Good Question...IMO i have no idea on that but i bet shipping and going thru customs is gonna be problem

Why did NB decide to change the color code on the 992? I read an IG comment saying that the OG 992 was GL, but on this retro it's now GR. But there wasn't any noticeable difference with the shade of grey.

NB992GR should be an easy cop if you are on the computer tomorrow morning.

Sites releasing: YCMC (cheapest, no tax, free ship unless you are in a state with their store), JD Sports (free ship) and DTLR (free ship). Even more shops will be releasing them next week. I will wait to use my Champs reward next week, but I hope everyone who is interested in a pair gets one!

navy and black 1300 are on NB.com, FSR, 170 each. No classic or green.

edit: seems like they removed the listings. Should be back up soon

edit2: camo green 990v5 dropped. Can’t wait for some of these colors to go on disco need more 990v5

Back
Top Bottom