Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Size 8 990v4

Soooo are there any sites left that will drop GR?
Grain of salt; I was in Capsule Toronto on Saturday asking about them, the guy said they had them in the back but weren't releasing til later this week... I tried to press for answers but didn't get much as to when they'd release or if I could try on a pair.

Their storefronts are all closed now so I'm not sure how they'd go about it but there's a chance they could pop up on their site sometime this week.

In the NB thread? Bro! lol (I like the cinders though but i already have the Blk Static V2s. Only reason i MAY cop them is to use for a beater pair of Blk V2s)

legit question! I already know which way I’m leaning, just wondering what you guys think. I was gonna make an NB1 in April, which doesn’t look like is gonna happen, and nothing else interests me until the M992NT drops

legit question! I already know which way I’m leaning, just wondering what you guys think. I was gonna make an NB1 in April, which doesn’t look like is gonna happen, and nothing else interests me until the M992NT drops

I'm not really a big Yeezy fan, but those are one of the better colorways to release in a while. It would probably be cheaper / easier to get those on release day and pick up the 997s later.

First raffle win! Didn't think I would like them at all but nice in hand.

Didn't think you would like them at all...but still entered the raffle?

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 8.57.57 PM.png

Glad you like em though!

@son of dad saw your post about running in your v4s. Gave it a go in mine today. I'm not a runner at all, I'm lucky if I can do 2 miles nonstop. But was liking them more than the pegasus 34s which I've been using for a while now. I'll have to pick up another pair of v4s while they're still cheap to stash away.
V4 provides a natural feet motion. Haven’t run in them but I walk fast and easy.

Back
Top Bottom