Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i was thinking of doing something similar.
i keep read conflicting views that the virus doesnt live on cardboard for very long vs it can survive on cardboard for 12-24 hours. i also hear it wont survive during most shipping conditions (too hot/ too cold), but i guess it cant hurt to be safe. even if the packages and conditions are safe themselves, there's still reports of the actual workers with symptoms and handling packages.
I’m still waiting on that true heat wave to see how the virus responds, I heard that there were hopes the virus spread would lessen in hotter temps, but who knows.

If you are still waiting, orders are starting to be shipped out.
Screenshot_20200324-120314_Citizen.jpg

I’m still waiting on that true heat wave to see how the virus responds, I heard that there were hopes the virus spread would lessen in hotter temps, but who knows.
Because SARS struggled in the humidity and heat. But cov19 is spreading pretty easily in Hawaii and other warm nations so it’s not looking good.

how's the fit on this? cushion?

i vote yeah-low. matches saddle and reveals toe box.
I’ve been wanting a pair of these for a while. They are extremely light and comfortable. Going to walk around the neighborhood in them so I’ll let you know how they feel afterwards (4-5 miles). Also, vibram sole is a nice addition.

i really regret not getting the 1300jp at release.

should i buy now or wait a bit? size 12 doesnt seem tooo bad. theres even a 13 below retail but its too big. i was hoping to stumble across a vnds pair to cut down on costs but man, the more pictures i see of this beaut pair...

nice kicks got some tans in 10.5 and up. Prob won’t last long.

to piggyback on this UNDFTD has 11.5 and up in tan 992

Back
Top Bottom