Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sneaker boy is giving away shoes. Had to cop a few.
CE402B91-F066-4050-91A1-AEE592D0C07F.jpeg

Damn, that's cheap. I guess I'm picking up some 770.9s

My pair of 992GR just came in from woodstack. I was hoping I’d be able to avoid this but both my pairs have it 😔 I know I know sneakers are meant to be worn but it still sucks (looks worse in person)

DAA7CD0E-5C27-4A40-8781-A4A60202AB5F.jpeg
I generally side with the made to be worn thing, but that sucks dude. That would piss me off too. I’d be unhappy if a pair I spent good money on looked like that.

A lot of 992s are seeing that or another glue mark in the back heel. Bought twice the amount of pairs I needed so I could pick and choose lol

My pair of 992GR just came in from woodstack. I was hoping I’d be able to avoid this but both my pairs have it 😔 I know I know sneakers are meant to be worn but it still sucks (looks worse in person)

every stock photo I’ve seen on boutique websites, new balances website, finishline/champs etc has that or other glue stain type stuff. The pair I’m wearing has glue stains and I’m sure the pair coming in Friday will have glue stains. The QC sucks but it is what it is, I’m not too happy about it either but if this is our biggest issue during these trying times life’s good

My pair makes yours look pristine. I think this is also testament to being handmade, there are going to be some imperfections. I don't think it's that bad and I certainly don't think people will notice when you have them on feet.

I bought 2 pairs and Both pairs were at least this bad. I plan on beating mine but yeah, not exactly clean. Possible it has to do w that little clear part on the sole....?

Unpopular opinion here, I know, but I think you'll be ok.

I knew there would be a reply like this haha. I know you're not attacking/arguing with me but I never said I wouldn't be okay. Just complaining about some QC. In an ideal world all sneakers would be perfect and then I could put my own marks, scuffs, dirt and wear on the sneaker lol. I don't need them there beforehand haha. Either way I'm keeping & wearing them :smokin

Also, I thought the date for these was pushed back due to them fixing this problem. I was just a bit surprised/confused when I saw it.

I knew there would be a reply like this haha. I know you're not attacking/arguing with me but I never said I wouldn't be okay. Just complaining about some QC. In an ideal world all sneakers would be perfect and then I could put my own marks, scuffs, dirt and wear on the sneaker lol. I don't need them there beforehand haha. Either way I'm keeping & wearing them :smokin

Also, I thought the date for these was pushed back due to them fixing this problem. I was just a bit surprised/confused when I saw it.
Some of the euro pairs I saw on FB were way more jacked up than yours. It was Deff worse before

It seems like this is the running theme with all the 992 pairs. However, the last NB1 992's I ordered actually arrived with that whole section MISSING glue, as if the workers there are afraid to over glue that area now as I'm sure they've heard complaints. You just can't win. lol
8A45B540-AD9B-4BD2-B09B-E78B9F9E1F31.jpeg
05FA32A5-1F6D-4D86-8947-592A53AB0F4D.jpeg

It seems like this is the running theme with all the 992 pairs. However, the last NB1 992's I ordered actually arrived with that whole section MISSING glue, as if the workers there are afraid to over glue that area now as I'm sure they've heard complaints. You just can't win. lol
8A45B540-AD9B-4BD2-B09B-E78B9F9E1F31.jpeg
05FA32A5-1F6D-4D86-8947-592A53AB0F4D.jpeg
They certainly got complaints and noticed it early. I’m surprised they rolled out the NB1 program while they know there is a flaw in their manufacturing process/rolled it out before a GR release

These came in the other day. I didn't realize how long laces were for the 1300 in 2012 as they were excessive. Had to purchase another set of salmon laces from rope supply, def a bit more brighter than I'd like them to be but overall happy.
IMG_9887 2.jpg
I feel like it was just an issue with this specific shoe tbh, because none of the laces on my other pairs of 1300s are remotely as long as the Salmon Soles ones.

Anyone have a style no. for the treen 1300s that we’re supposed to drop a few weeks ago? I haven’t been able to find anywhere and new balance sms chat was no help.

Back
Top Bottom