Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks man. I hope you stay safe too bro. Since news broke out my bosses went all out and made us wear masks and gloves. He gave all the employees boxes of both so Im always make sure that I’m covered up.
Stay safe! Went out instead of the wife for the first time in over a week. Like a whole different world - masks, lines to get in, one way aisles...

New Balance Hierro V5 and SKX007J

Attachments

• A2116EF1-2BB4-4D2A-AF0A-905FC62C56C7.jpeg
    A2116EF1-2BB4-4D2A-AF0A-905FC62C56C7.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 444

Nice stuff! I have a Marlin somewhere. Solid watch - classic styling, simple, cheap, reliable. I also have a JLC of similar vintage, the Powermatic - one of the very first with a power reserve complication.

All of these watch pics make me want to break my collection out of storage. I should probably have a couple of them serviced anyway.

Nice stuff! I have a Marlin somewhere. Solid watch - classic styling, simple, cheap, reliable. I also have a JLC of similar vintage, the Powermatic - one of the very first with a power reserve complication.
powermatic is great. the JLC and IWC are from my grandfather circa 1940s-50s. the swatch I've had since '93.

Back
Top Bottom