Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Speaking of Ronnie...

Ran these again today and opted for the pink laces...Actually like the look, might keep them in and skip in my light grey idea...

AAD53691-1837-4461-ADF9-884295F8CDD1.jpeg

lol doesn’t mean I won’t buy them if they’re nice

Pretty much business with any shoe RF puts his name on.

It's so bizarre. I personally feel like the 997s he dropped were some of his best work to date, even if it was a rework of older collabs. They were easy cops, too. But the ALDs dropped not too long after that release and the hype train has been going full steam ahead ever since.

It's so bizarre. I personally feel like the 997s he dropped were some of his best work to date, even if it was a rework of older collabs. They were easy cops, too. But the ALDs dropped not too long after that release and the hype train has been going full steam ahead ever since.
That’s true. I remember passing on them when they dropped. One of my dumber moments in my sneaker history before I was into NB.

Speaking of Ronnie...

Ran these again today and opted for the pink laces...Actually like the look, might keep them in and skip in my light grey idea...

AAD53691-1837-4461-ADF9-884295F8CDD1.jpeg

Man these look so good...Resale prices aren't THAT bad, might try to track down a pair since I missed out on WTAPS and Levis. 990V2 fit the same as 990V3? I found V3 to fit pretty big.

Finishline playing games every time they have a solid sale they mark them back up, could of got em for 90 bucks last week smh dam them

I’m gonna hold off. I’ve seen them every time they’ve gone on sale and find reasons to not pull the trigger. Gonna get something else

I just wanna know WHO is payin' that price. I've never in my life seen any NB collector pay those prices. That's one of thing's I love about the NB community, we aren't ready and willing to pay absurd prices for our kicks because we WEAR them. Whoever is paying those prices is stashing these things in their closet to bring out once every 6 months and flex on IG. No way any heads in here dropping that bread.

That’s true. I remember passing on them when they dropped. One of my dumber moments in my sneaker history before I was into NB.
I had the ald 997 yellow tongue and sold for basically retail awhile back because I thought they were too much money for how basic they were.....

Ask me now if I regret it lol

I just wanna know WHO is payin' that price. I've never in my life seen any NB collector pay those prices. That's one of thing's I love about the NB community, we aren't ready and willing to pay absurd prices for our kicks because we WEAR them. Whoever is paying those prices is stashing these things in their closet to bring out once every 6 months and flex on IG. No way any heads in here dropping that bread.
I could never imagine paying that much for shoes to never wear. If I pay resell for something best believe I’ll beat it into the ground.

There's a few NBs i would pay $1000-$1200 for...if i had the money. but its for vintage / OG...nothing from the past 10 years

the most i paid for an NB is around the $500 mark and it's been more than once

Found em for 80 lol

Yep, I posted about that earlier today. You can get it down to $64 by signing up for text messages, which is as cheap as I've ever seen marbleheads. I'll quote myself:

Another deal: Champs has M990BM5 (marbleheads) on sale for $79.99. Not quite a FSR but close. Got a 20% off code by texting DEALS to 88757 (basically opting into Champs SMS advertising). Final price: $63.99 shipped.

I had the ald 997 yellow tongue and sold for basically retail awhile back because I thought they were too much money for how basic they were.....

I still think they are basic but the prices they are going for...crazy,,,the ALD 990V2s though!!? Different story, glad to own those....

Oof. ALD997 Yellow tongue is so damn nice. Basic, but very nice. The asking price for my size is freaking ridiculous right now.

Back
Top Bottom