Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today’s choice. Thx to champs link couple weeks ago.
This damn thread gonna have me ordering some baggies next.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 29
One of the homeboys on New Balance Facebook DM these in hands.. :pimp::nthat:

received_3096450910374901.jpeg

These dont pop like the 992's, but Cot Dam I cant wait to UnDS these bad boys in the next week or so when they hit paydirt on my front porch... I hope I get a loyalty email for the 997's if that is one of the 5 models getting the CL treatment... :pimp:

One of the homeboys on New Balance Facebook DM these in hands.. :pimp::nthat:

received_3096450910374901.jpeg

These dont pop like the 992's, but Cot Dam I cant wait to UnDS these bad boys in the next week or so when they hit paydirt on my front porch... I hope I get a loyalty email for the 997's if that is one of the 5 models getting the CL treatment... :pimp:

Yeah they're not very flashy and don't look like a "collab", but I would get a lot of wear out of those joints...Would go well with baggies or raw denim :pimp:

Prices were at $350~ yesterday, but now all those listings are gone and now they're $500-$1000 lol. Unless prices start dipping a lot in the next week or two when pairs come in, I'll just wait it out for the 997.

So what are you worried about your girl finding? Unless it’s new and you don’t trust her?
nothing. i without hesitation gave her the password. but have plenty of homeboys that would have never done that **** for a myriad of reason. i was just honest curious on how people would have handled it.

this thread has moved Usain Bolt-like in the last days/weeks, and I don’t feel like lookI guess through 50 pages to find the NT’er who posted the Bloomingdales link for tan 992’s. So I’ll just say THANK YOU here and hope u see it lol. Grabbed em with a discount even. I don’t want to act like NT’ers helping other NT’ers is equivalent to creating a coronavirus vaccine, but it is pretty great 🙏🏼
2577972[/ATTACH]"]

It was me! Man i couldnt even check out! Good stuff!

Some previous years 1300CL(S) were also available in a 2E width. A bunch of them were on the resell market the last year or two.

newbalance365 newbalance365 Can you tell us the difference between M1300CL and M1300CLS ? CL in this pic looks like a slightly lighter shade of grey?
View attachment 2578147

frombaltimore frombaltimore bosco

only / main difference is CLS has felt liner instead of leather
as for shades of grey that's just gonna vary batch to batch or year to year

They were on sale during one of their recent sales for $135...Plus i had a 20% code they'd given me for, ironically, cancelling a previous 992TN order so i was able to stack that on top and checked out with them at $118 after tax.

Thanks. That is a great price. I have one of those 20% off codes too for the same reason. They also sent me a random 25% off code becasue 'they missed me'. Waiting for the 992 and RM Williams Chelsea boots to go on sale again before I use it.

It was me! Man i couldnt even check out! Good stuff!
Wow sorry, that sucks. If it makes u feel any better that was a very rare stroke of luck for me in what is otherwise a bucketful of L’s
For the guy that asked, the discount was 15%...brought the pair to $148.74 before taxes. Added some socks to reach whatever the minimum for free shipping was and avoid the $22 shipping

The M1300CL I got from NB.com last summer have a felt liner. The box says 2012. I was a bit blown away by the year considering it was purchased direct from NB and they have released the 1300CL in years since. Do they maybe (hopefully) use old boxes with newer shoes? Is the year on the box always indicative of the year of shoe manufacture? thanks
Yea and I think this was close to when the boxes switched.

Waiting for a sake sale....

Back
Top Bottom