Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@mrgn6312 seems like resell is coming down on them unlike the 992's. So if you can get them for $275 I would strike while the irons hot yahmean'

Is the suede that's on the toe wrap and heel similar to what you find on most other 997/998? From most of the pics I've seen, it doesn't seem to have the same nap...looks a little more flat (almost like a nubuck if that makes sense)

999JCD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 157
Is the suede that's on the toe wrap and heel similar to what you find on most other 997/998? From most of the pics I've seen, it doesn't seem to have the same nap...looks a little more flat (almost like a nubuck if that makes sense)
Seems like it, regular GR materials if not worse. Aaron would of included a paragraph on the materials if it was anything special.

I just got my 597s in and I think these are criminally underrated. The only problem is they’re a little small, I got my normal size 10 but these are tight in the toebox. Without the insole they’re fine but they’re so comfy with the insole. Don’t want to send them back because I got them for a good price and this colorway is hard to find.

I wish suede stretched but they’re so cold that I’m gonna make it work...😩

EDIT: Nvm sending these back and found a 10.5 on Amazon (the last pair). Unfortunately they’re 32 bucks more ugh...have to have these though...

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom