Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Skipped all 327 drops this weekend. I did cop the Moonbeam CT1500s and they are buttery fire.
C57B619D-F455-465F-BB59-A8B9C45F4E9B.jpeg
I don't mind these.

shout outs to S syndicatepoogie

had to bring them out today.
8090C056-7469-4897-B561-FC74CDAF099A.jpeg

Bodega pants. :pimp:

Speaking of Bodega...they had 7 artists reinterpret/use their X-Racer apparel to create other ish...

lighter

Bodega pants. :pimp:

Speaking of Bodega...they had 7 artists reinterpret/use their X-Racer apparel to create other ish...

lighter
Been thinking about those pants. How do they run? On the bigger side? Smaller? TTS?

I bought a bunch of raffle entries for those Shoe Surgeon NB's! Praying to the Raffle Gods!!

Been thinking about those pants. How do they run? On the bigger side? Smaller? TTS?

I bought a bunch of raffle entries for those Shoe Surgeon NB's! Praying to the Raffle Gods!!

I just went by their size chart. I'm a 30" waist and got a size M and they fit pretty well. I usually get size small joggers, sweatpants etc

Eyeing a cheap pair of 1500s... do they fit like the majority of miUSA models? Would it be safe to opt for the same size that I wear in the 992s, 997s, 998s and 999s?

Eyeing a cheap pair of 1500s... do they fit like the majority of miUSA models? Would it be safe to opt for the same size that I wear in the 992s, 997s, 998s and 999s?

I'd say they fit a very little bit tighter than MiUSA pairs but not enough for me to go down half a size. That being said, I wear the same New Balance size for USA, UK, and Asia pairs.

Back
Top Bottom