Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn sucks to see the Petey pairs from End looking like that. Grateful that my pair from Sivas didnt have any of those issues.
Yeah man I’ve worn my Sivas pair like twice and they look reasonably DS, debating whether to “re”-DS them and just wear the glue stain END. ones or just keep wearing my “good/better” pair and leaving the true DS pair DS. Truly first world problems lol

Hey all.. so i bought a pair of OMN1s the Kwahi shoe.. and played ball in them for the first time and the very outside mid to midfront edge of my foot was on fire.... and I dont know why... my friend had an extra pair of lebron witness 4 shoes... and the pain was gone so comfortable... problem is i dont like lebron.. and am starting to get away from nike... so now i know it is the shoe and not me... could that be because the shoe is to narrow and i need a wide... or need an different insole... new balance is known for comfort... which is why i went with them... i mean i got a 10.5 and there is about a thumb between my toe and the end of the shoe like you should have. im 31 btw if that helps... man i looked all over the internet.. and they keep giving me medical problems.. and im like then it would hurt in every shoe not just one.... I just need help from some new balance guys cause i really would like to keep them.

Can we get some on foot shots of the 327? I like the color scheme of the brown and black pair that dropped

LOL this is my first go around at real on foot shots, wasn't planning on keeping these but I like them a lot so I will probably keep them on ice until that purple & grey pair from many pages back drops:
IMG_1560.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7867.JPG
    IMG_7867.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 115
997 and 998 are US 7.5, 1500 is US 8. Comparison to length, all shoes are very identical. Hope this helps.

It did very much! THANKS for saving my wallet from another NB purchase lol!

Probably my quickest UNDSing in recent memory... M998PSD for work today.

EC3EC971-B008-402F-AF03-7F5A7E7D2227.jpeg

I LOVE how this cw was constructed! The Orange toe is money.

Last edited:
Pics with the quickness and in the baggies....appreciate it famb....shoes look real good though....slowly moving toward wanting to buy a pair
Took the pics a couple nights ago when I got them in, when you asked I was sitting on my MAC in the process of taking an L on the tye dye AJ1s for my sister :lol: happy to help though they're real nice.

In terms of sizing I also thought they'd be big as I'm a TTS 10.5 and I ended up getting them in that size but they fit real nice in my TTS size, wouldn't immediately consider myself a wide footer either.

Yeah man I’ve worn my Sivas pair like twice and they look reasonably DS, debating whether to “re”-DS them and just wear the glue stain END. ones or just keep wearing my “good/better” pair and leaving the true DS pair DS. Truly first world problems lol
End came through, sent me a prepaid FedEx for return, so at least I'm not out the INtl shipping. Now just have to start the US12 search all over again. Or I could just wear one of my UNDS pairs that have accumulated over the quarantine. Nope- let the search begin.

End came through, sent me a prepaid FedEx for return, so at least I'm not out the INtl shipping. Now just have to start the US12 search all over again. Or I could just wear one of my UNDS pairs that have accumulated over the quarantine. Nope- let the search begin.

did you take pics and show it to them? Debating whether to do it myself tbh

leaning towards not doing anything glue stains honestly don’t bother me too much tbh

Last edited:
did you take pics and show it to them? Debating whether to do it myself tbh

leaning towards not doing anything glue stains honestly don’t bother me too much tbh
Yep- I reached out and explained the issue via the customer service portal, they requested photos and got back to me today. If they were just minor glue lines I'd suck it up, I love the shoe- but for that price I know I'd be pissed everytime I wore them.

So, would anyone be able to assist as a proxy and help me cop the ALD 827 in red in a 9.5? I heard they have sizes in store and are doing appointments now. 😅🙏

Back
Top Bottom