Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

just curious did ups already pick them up or a label was just made. i ordered something thursday from them and when i woke up friday morning i got an email saying it shipped also. but today still just label made
I probably jumped the gun :lol: The label was created

got my L email just now
2F12055A-B85D-4B3D-808D-4972978CD866.jpeg

got nothing in my email and i enter for the same size

My luck I probably was selected in the raffle but will be disqualified because of the address situation. Really thinking about going for resell now. Y’all think they will be very much over $300 in a day or two? Or after all the pairs get shipped?
Edit: Ok, I’m gonna chill. Over being stressed about these.

Last edited:
Was worried ordering from SG for the first time and hoping they'd cancel. Ending up receiving shipping info today, arriving tomorrow.
Whew stadium goods shipped Peteys
Got my shipping today as well from SG. Good to see that this isn’t a totally horrible experience unless I end up with some crappy fakes. The only real question is why they would be listed for retail by a reseller? I guess some people/sites/stores could possibly use SG just to unload stock. Who knows. All I know is if my shoes come and they're not fake I’m fine.

Got my shipping today as well from SG. Good to see that this isn’t a totally horrible experience unless I end up with some crappy fakes. The only real question is why they would be listed for retail by a reseller? I guess some people/sites/stores could possibly use SG just to unload stock. Who knows. All I know is if my shoes come and they're not fake I’m fine.
Stadium Goods is not 100% consignment. They sell shoes through a variety of channels, and have wholesale accounts with a few brands including New Balance.

Stadium Goods is not 100% consignment. They sell shoes through a variety of channels, and have wholesale accounts with a few brands including New Balance.
See, this just muddles things further which makes me want to avoid them in the future. If I recall correctly a user in here posted they called them today and an employee said they were strictly resell.

See, this just muddles things further which makes me want to avoid them in the future. If I recall correctly a user in here posted they called them today and an employee said they were strictly resell.

I was under the impression that Stadium Goods was a consignment shop. As for the prices, I think the person who dropped the shoes off at SG can dictate the price. For example the shoe I bought from them was an Asics GLIII collab. They retailed for like $180, but I got them for like $35. I think the seller was just super desperate to get rid of them. So prices can vary from under retail, to retail, to over retail (I think)

I called SG direct because I wanted answers and whomever I talked to said they ONLY do resale, no direct business.

whether this is true or not ... ?

Back
Top Bottom