Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Alright, so through the years I’ve mostly stayed with 996/997/998 models. My Nike TTS is 11.5, and I’ve gone with 11 on all of my NB’s and they fit PERFECT.

I should be good with an 11 in 1300’s right?
I tried for a size 11 on Kith but got that L. Then a few pages back I saw sizing talk on 1300’s and that made me question my sizing choice for 1300’s.

Im an 11 in those models as well, and usually 11.5 in Nike. I can wear an 11 in 1300s, but prefer 10.5. I’ve got normal to slightly narrow feet though, and have a comfortable amount of room in my 997/998 at an 11.

I would say you are good with an 11.

Im an 11 in those models as well, and usually 11.5 in Nike. I can wear an 11 in 1300s, but prefer 10.5. I’ve got normal to slightly narrow feet though, and have a comfortable amount of room in my 997/998 at an 11.

Thank you both! I’ll stick with the 11. 996’s and 998’S are a perfect snug fit, 997’s are a little roomier but still perfect. With what y’all said the 11 in 1300’sbe a great fit.

Appreciate y’all

D51EC51F-7F55-457B-B3CD-21C8D83C94B6.jpeg

feels strange not wearing coochie cutters. Inseams feels 5” too long. Lost sense of self. Who am i

Danslides Danslides Any update on your SG order? Mine should be delivered today but dreading possibly seeing an “undeliverable address” or something along the lines of whatever you got.

Danslides Danslides Any update on your SG order? Mine should be delivered today but dreading possibly seeing an “undeliverable address” or something along the lines of whatever you got.
Tracking shows it’s at the hub “pending delivery” I think I’ll make a trip over there and see what’s up.

last time I had issues with FedEx I lost some 350v2 and it took adidas 90 days to refund me.... they said it was “lost on the truck” then I found out I had a hypebeast asss driver. obviously I don’t know if he stole it, but it just seemed too much of a coincidence.

M992NT near FSR @ Asphalt
Yooo..Good looking out my man. This definitely makes up for that bull crap stadium goods pulled.

Went to UnDS these nb1s from February of ‘19 and noticed a small problem

D7DAF19F-2DF7-4E24-8485-6F6ED82DFD98.jpeg

we’ll see how NBs customer service is for an 18 month old pair of shoes

hope you have a hole puncher handy lol

jk but in all seriousness hoping they do something about this since that’s unacceptable.
also a reason why to always check your kicks when you get em

Thanks for this. Already got shipping notice.

Went to UnDS these nb1s from February of ‘19 and noticed a small problem

D7DAF19F-2DF7-4E24-8485-6F6ED82DFD98.jpeg

we’ll see how NBs customer service is for an 18 month old pair of shoes

That’s a really dope colorway you made too. Hope NB does something about it for you.

I called FedEx to see if I can pick up my peteys from the hub and they said I couldn’t because the facility was too busy sounds like horse shht to me. I complained and gave them a bad survey.

then 20 mins later got a text update advising out for delivery.

🤷‍♂️

Man, I hate FedEx these days. I would seriously prefer USPS to them. UPS in my area is always on point though. I hope I didn’t just jinx myself by saying that.

Trying so hard to show some restraint, but they are just sitting there in my size taunting me.

Back
Top Bottom