Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

992 came in from oneness.
D4696B8C-9D49-4BD9-AF78-80A4AAC79425.jpeg

They know we’re not actually going to get them for personal use anyway. We’re just going to sell them to help fund our group trip.
Do you not want to join my FB group Where we trade all the GR we pulled the trigger on way to early/paid more than MSRP on? We can make it a point system too if you let go of a collab at retail you get a pink smiley face! Member with the most pink smiley faces gets a pizza party. Could really use some more moderators, I think we will have a lot of foot traffic based upon this thread itself!

If you have an instagram, chances are you're already following this fellow (NewBalance_Gallery). I just connected the dots together after seeing this exact same pair (with the card above) in an ig post. Sent from NewBalanceLifestyle themselves. 🤔 Sheeeeeesh
I realized I commented too soon, I had already connected the dots like you did on IG lol.

Do you not want to join my FB group Where we trade all the GR we pulled the trigger on way to early/paid more than MSRP on? We can make it a point system too if you let go of a collab at retail you get a pink smiley face! Member with the most pink smiley faces gets a pizza party. Could really use some more moderators, I think we will have a lot of foot traffic based upon this thread itself!
Go discover girls or real life friends.

I don’t care what anybody says runners, you’re cool by me. I enjoy your sense of humor.

If you have an instagram, chances are you're already following this fellow (NewBalance_Gallery). I just connected the dots together after seeing this exact same pair (with the card above) in an ig post. Sent from NewBalanceLifestyle themselves. 🤔 Sheeeeeesh

I think you mean nbsonly. flintgrey flintgrey is building his NB network worldwide Even after the fame he still makes time for NT :D

New balancegallery is run by a couple of Scottish guys, one who owns SneakersER and another who works for Hanon

I think you mean nbsonly flintgrey flintgrey is building his NB network worldwide Even after the fame he still makes time for NT :D

New balancegallery is run by a couple of Scottish guys, one who owns SneakersER and another who works for Hanon

Thanks Mark. Mad love, homey.

FeelMeGuilty is correct. I run NBsOnly, while NBGallery is run by two guys overseas. We got seeded the NB 2002s.

For those asking, I am unsure of a US release for the NB 2002R. I typically see future drop dates & didn’t see one for this silhouette. I can say there will be some collabs dropping for the 2002R between now & year end.

Thanks Mark. Mad love, homey.

FeelMeGuilty is correct. I run NBsOnly, while NBGallery is run by two guys overseas. We got seeded the NB 2002s.

For those asking, I am unsure of a US release for the NB 2002R. I typically see future drop dates & didn’t see one for this silhouette. I can say there will be some collabs dropping for the 2002R between now & year end.
Hopefully there is a purple/pink 2002R in there somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom