Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Love the packer shoes but 240$ + shipping is a lot for what Is basically a NB1. I don’t know if I’m going to cop since I already bought two 992s this month. I think I’d rather use that money to cop jjjjounds .

So is the only difference between a collab and an exclusive is that the Packer name isn’t on the shoe?

So is it nb just deciding that they dont want to make it a collab? Wonder how that works.

TIL "burrito" is Spanish for "little donkey". The food is so named because it can hold many things, like a donkey can.

200078.48d2bb85.5000x5000o.a0a9899b1c42.gif

Can everyone please stop posting Petey Pablos? I don’t have much money at the moment.
IMG_1609.JPG

Sure. But here's my favorite snack and one of my fav shirts. It sucks that the shade of blue on those things in the background doesn't match the blue on the snack. May have to change up my interior.

Massive shout out to zboy zboy for the link. Asphalt was quick and inexpensive with the shipping to Japan too. Super happy with them and thanks again. PP hype didn't disappoint at all. Now the hunt for the 992AG begins.

P.S. My last NB sneaker purchase might've been this.

IMG_2572.jpg

Packer page let you do quick add to cart, but then would fail because it did not show you needed to answer when NB was founded to add to cart. Then instant sold out. Disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom