Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Un Ds today to go into the office for a bit
20200912_120454.jpg

Dying can look great, but can also easily mess up a pair... mainly in the midsole area(depending on how the foam and rubbers hold the dye). I tested indigo dying on a pair of probably fake 350's I got ripped off on just to see... Link to pic. It was fun to do though. Dharma Trading has a bunch of dyes and seem to be nice folks.

Back to New Balance, I just found an old pair of MiE 670's in my basement I bought about 10 years ago. It's a model I don't know much about, except for that they originally came out before the 1300's in the mid 80's but I like the simplicity of them, so I'm going to clean them up and start wearing them.
1.jpg

Dying can look great, but can also easily mess up a pair... mainly in the midsole area(depending on how the foam and rubbers hold the dye). I tested indigo dying on a pair of probably fake 350's I got ripped off on just to see... Link to pic. It was fun to do though. Dharma Trading has a bunch of dyes and seem to be nice folks.

Back to New Balance, I just found an old pair of MiE 670's in my basement I bought about 10 years ago. It's a model I don't know much about, except for that they originally came out before the 1300's in the mid 80's but I like the simplicity of them, so I'm going to clean them up and start wearing them.
1.jpg
Even if you are not a fan of the way the midsole turned out on those 350s you dyed, I stil think they look fire regardless. It’s not going to be a perfect process, but at the same time it’s a 1 of 1, and some of those inconsistencies lend to the originality of the job. Put some red laces in those and call em the Nightcrawlers.

Back
Top Bottom