Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My 2nd pair of NB's arrived yesterday. I got these stunners for $58... steal of the year!

IMG_20200916_153057.jpg

very nice! those are way better condition than what you'll see at marshalls etc at around the same price

Thanks. I wasn’t expecting much when I ordered thinking that these didn’t look nice since people weren’t buying at that price. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it on hand. It looks amazing with tight jeans. The color, shape, materials and comfort are top-notch. Now I know why people love NB’s. But of course, these are just appetizers. The Petey Pablos are on their way... I can’t wait!!! lol

Well sent a size 11 back in the xrct awhile ago since they were tight as hell , with the sale and the purple colorway growing on me , had to pull the trigger with the sale and a coupon for 67 shipped in a size 11.5, not sure how much a half size will make , didn’t wanna go to a 12 thinking they would be to big , so hopefully that half size does the trick

Thanks. I wasn’t expecting much when I ordered thinking that these didn’t look nice since people weren’t buying at that price. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it on hand. It looks amazing with tight jeans. The color, shape, materials and comfort are top-notch. Now I know why people love NB’s. But of course, these are just appetizers. The Petey Pablos are on their way... I can’t wait!!! lol

nice! been hunting for a pair of the 990v4 high for a while. Good stuff

The TINT 2002R collab is not releasing in the US until November. This coming Monday is the Asia-only launch, but....

Last edited:
this is never that 2002r...more like this is something i'd never wear :lol:

in all seriousness though weren't they supposed to release a 997 too?

I'm not sure if that was ever announced or previewed, but I know for sure I'm going for both pairs of the 2002R.

I'm a little confused reading the articles on the 997, it seems they released in limited numbers last year? I dunno. But on Goat I found an 8 and 8.5 for only $200...

Too small for me, and not sure if they will be legit or not, but might be a gamble worth taking for small footers...

I'm a little confused reading the articles on the 997, it seems they released in limited numbers last year? I dunno. But on Goat I found an 8 and 8.5 for only $200...

Too small for me, and not sure if they will be legit or not, but might be a gamble worth taking for small footers...
Ah yeah now I remember that collab. That was one of their first ones, and I wasn't on board until their 827 collab.

Back
Top Bottom