Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

UnDS for my daughters bday
B5595FA9-D5E7-426E-8890-2DE9607A7E74.jpeg
5E1F7FEC-42D4-48EF-AF58-1795E630456C.png

Last edited:
Dope pic bro! How old is your little princess?

A7BEA9B3-08AC-4D7E-A154-369E83B325A1.jpeg

UnDS for my daughter’s 5th bday party.
Nice Billy's x New Balance 1530, best colourway on the model I've seen, made me actually like the 1530. I'm wearing the 990GR2 today that I picked up yesterday, my first pair of 990v2 and I love it. Just need the V3 to V5 and I'll have completed my grey 99x series collection.

IMG_20201010_2111301.jpg

Nice Billy's x New Balance 1530, best colourway on the model I've seen, made me actually like the 1530. I'm wearing the 990GR2 today that I picked up yesterday, my first pair of 990v2 and I love it. Just need the V3 to V5 and I'll have completed my grey 99x series collection.

IMG_20201010_2111301.jpg

The 1530 are dope, but they aren't actually a Billy's collab. I think it was mistakingly referred to as a Billy's collab because of a translation error...Billy's was the only retailer to sell them in Japan, so they were just exclusive to Billy's over there. Dope pair regardless!

If I've said it once I'll say it again this is the classiest/best Thread on niketalk and to me it ain't even close. I don't always post my pickups but any time I've needed help random members from this thread have always shown love and I've even bought a few pairs off of a few members

Went into another thread here recently and I've actually purchased a few items from this brand and simply asked about the sizing of hoodies and nobody even made an attempt to respond. In fact some clown went on a rant about how he only helps people who've posted pictures wearing the brand and have already been into it as if someone new liking it can't just now "discover" it or finally like some of the pieces from this particular brand. It's baffling to see grown men/individuals acting like broads man. Pardon my rant but I just wanted to show appreciation to all of you fellas in here. Very tight-knit for the most part and it's appreciated!!

Peace and blessings!!

Last edited:
Brown Bag was what I though was my lil secret for cheap slightly older GR's(I did share a while back). Here’s my latest pick up from them. $170 for both, shipped dhl to the states in 3 business days. Both seem first quality and came with white laces too.

Not sure if they're selling B grade stock. I purchased 5 pairs from them and 4 of them had slight flaws.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom