Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

13684C51-1543-4841-BAB9-1046D4A193F9.jpeg
Finally got my grails again. Copped when they first dropped, but the sizing was off and had to let them go. Happy they are back in my collection!

TheRealAlleygator TheRealAlleygator Fam, I couldn't help but think of the fit you posted a few days ago. These 2002R look like they could also be a good match. I copped these as well LOL

1603318812825.png

Hi all, sorry but this thread flies 5-8 pages a day and havent been keeping up to date. Would like to ask what is the sizing like for the 2002r in relation to other new balance models, or maybe any air max sizing? Thanks all in advance!

Hi all, sorry but this thread flies 5-8 pages a day and havent been keeping up to date. Would like to ask what is the sizing like for the 2002r in relation to other new balance models, or maybe any air max sizing? Thanks all in advance!
Similar to the 990 if you have a narrow foot, you can go half size down, wider foot can stay the same size. I hope that made sense!

Got these in today. I never realised that the midsole had this "detailing" on it.

At first I thought damn I got some B grades, but on closer inspection of many publicity shots and seeing other people's pics, that it was normal to have see the distressed look at varying degrees.

Not that I have an issue with it, just surprised.

EDIT: the camera lighting makes the whole shoe look lighter than it does the naked eye.

PXL_20201022_051507898.jpg
PXL_20201022_051522100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom