Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

And this is why I can’t re enter the discord....😑

1603423347606.gif

I hope NB has a decent amount of pairs cause if it's anything like the Bodega drop they will sell out in microseconds. Someone out there has a killer New Balance Bot and it aint me. lol
^^^ ask tonexjets tonexjets he’s apparently gonna have 4 pairs coming to him. Might need one myself Tone. Keeping it 100, i think only 250 pairs produced, almost half gifted. Those that won, blessed be thy hands and feet.

Dropped by my local to pick up the END GL3’s and the dude had a stack of Benbury boxes behind the counter. They got 16 pairs in total and had over 10000 raffle entries. Anyway, he popped one out so I could have a look. Not my cup of tea but they’re both beautifully executed and that hairy suede is something else. Good luck if they yo thang.

Woke up in the middle of the night with fuzzy orange sweats...

As for 2002R sizing, I picked up the 2002RF in 11.5 and tried the Bone/Cream pair on in different sizes to gauge fit yesterday. I’m usually 11.5 in NB and frankly I think I’ll go for 12s in the future with them. They seem a little shorter and narrower than V5s. Pretty comfortable on the whole.

I've really been enjoying my 2002R - impressed by the quality, fit, and comfort for a MiA shoe. Would recommend everyone to go TTS and if I can't get the SALAMI, I'm going to go for the RF.

Back
Top Bottom