Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

F11A871E-05B1-495D-8EC0-4ADC7DE59FD0.jpeg

Either way, it was good to go for. pair I wanted to wear and get them easily lol

99 series have always been popular for those in the know, not just recently.

Either way, it was good to go for. pair I wanted to wear and get them easily lol

99 series have always been popular for those in the know, not just recently.

Yeah for sure, I scooped up 2 pairs as they're such a wearable colour.

Last edited:
992's from wavefr came in. Are these fake? The N and the box is smaller than the colorblocks I have.

20210512_155940.jpg

20210512_155934.jpg

20210512_155915.jpg

20210512_155909.jpg
Imma keep it a buck, my initial reaction was to laugh at your oversight and misfortune. And believe me I did. But now I see runners up above actin like a **** and so I'd like to try and help you.

In your defense, wavefr.com is laid out pretty well. If I was in a rush I'd look past a lot of their flaws. But I've been doing this sneaker thing for a long time so these things stick out to me and it's very obviously a fake shoe website. I think if you wanna try and get a refund you'll just have to play dumb. See here:
1620910307069.png

They slipped up and used the word "officially" in the product description for the 992s. You have proof from us that those 992s are not official (I'm sure a member here that has the 992GYs would be happy to show you photos of their real pair to help your case). Talk to whatever bank or paypal or credit company you used to buy the shoes. Show them that you were duped and misled into thinking you were purchasing authentic NB sneakers. Show them the proof, maybe even try to reach out to NB customer service and they could prob give you the most definitive proof for you to show to the company you purchased with.

In the future if you're not sure about a website or sneakers being legit, post here or PM me and we'll help you out

Imma keep it a buck, my initial reaction was to laugh at your oversight and misfortune. And believe me I did. But now I see runners up above actin like a **** and so I'd like to try and help you.

In your defense, wavefr.com is laid out pretty well. If I was in a rush I'd look past a lot of their flaws. But I've been doing this sneaker thing for a long time so these things stick out to me and it's very obviously a fake shoe website. I think if you wanna try and get a refund you'll just have to play dumb. See here:
1620910307069.png

They slipped up and used the word "officially" in the product description for the 992s. You have proof from us that those 992s are not official (I'm sure a member here that has the 992GYs would be happy to show you photos of their real pair to help your case). Talk to whatever bank or paypal or credit company you used to buy the shoes. Show them that you were duped and misled into thinking you were purchasing authentic NB sneakers. Show them the proof, maybe even try to reach out to NB customer service and they could prob give you the most definitive proof for you to show to the company you purchased with.

In the future if you're not sure about a website or sneakers being legit, post here or PM me and we'll help you out

yea that sh*t ain’t cool, hope he can get his bread back

In your defense, wavefr.com is laid out pretty well. If I was in a rush I'd look past a lot of their flaws. But I've been doing this sneaker thing for a long time so these things stick out to me and it's very obviously a fake shoe website. I

Wavefr is actually using the old BSTN website, when you look at the source code you will still find BSTN references.

I recently stumbled across an END. clothing clone or UA as some like to call it in the sneaker world... I was admiring their lovely photoshop work

Back
Top Bottom