***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10m
Vince Wilfork's new deal with Patriots really is a one-year, $8M deal that includes $3M guaranteed and deal has an option for 2 more years.

Wilfork back :smokin

Im pretty surprised. After hearing he wanted to get released and then wilding out in the locker room? **** like that never flies :lol:

Happy to have him back. Our defense is shaping up NICELY.

Seems a lot of the younger guys on the offense are pretty tight :pimp: Ridley, Edelman, Gronk, ..

I sense a breakout year for Ridley. Hold onto the damn ball. Such an explosive player.

my analysis isn't worth **** obviously since i'm not GM or coach, but Wilfork back makes me damn near certain we will choose one of Amaro, ASJ, or Benjamin in the first round of the draft.

don't get me wrong, the need for DT is still present. but now the the need for a big pass catcher is greater in the short term.

Last edited:
Anyone we can add that can make plays, i want them. We've been missing that homerun hitter. Thats why i had such a raging boner witnessing Blount break off those 70+ yard runs and returning kicks and **** :lol:

Top 3 offense last year. With Jules, Gronk back. Adding Lafell. Now potentially grabbing a stud wideout in the draft?

:wow:

The offense gonna be filthy. Overall, this team is shaping up to be the favorite in the AFC.

Just saw the news, Vince back :pimp:. Now I'm pretty happy that they can now focus on drafting a needed playmaker on offense with that 1st pick :pimp:. This team's already looking vastly improved on paper.

Last edited:
ridley better be fumbles free this year. and vareen needs to stay healthy. if so, we alright.

don't forget about brandon bolden. he ran well when given a chance. we do still have bolden, right?

Last edited:
Shame about Blount,gonna miss that power running but I don't think it'll affect the run game that much.

Yea Bolden's signed through next season. He's been solid the few times he's gotten the chance,I remember during he Week 3 last year he had over 100 yards. Might've been against the Bucs but not too shabby either way. Hopefully Ridley can cut down on the fumbles though,got a feeling that he's in line for a big season if he does.

Random thought but I was wondering that if they did pick Benjamin,who's to say that he couldn't move to tight end? He's got the size and frame and would create another unstoppable mismatch opposite Gronk reminiscent of Gronk & Hernandez. He's actually bigger than Hernandez,the only problem I see would be that we don't know how he'd be as a run blocker

im seeing louis nix iii to the patriots in the first round from a few sites , gotta see what he's all about ...

although predicting the patriots picks is like having a perfect bracket

Nix or Hageman would be great additions, no doubt. but man, if we pass on an Amaro, ASJ, Benjamin pick...i will be sad/pissed :lol:

Pat Chung back :rofl:

The Patriots are re-signing safety Patrick Chung who was released by the Eagles after one season in Philly.
— Tom E. Curran (@tomecurran) April 3, 2014
On Chung, his re-signing is not an anointing. Signing him as depth and competition. If he plays as he did in '11, solid. If not...
— Tom E. Curran (@tomecurran) April 3, 2014

Not the worst move,could always use the extra depth at safety.

Last edited:
blount won't be as effective w/ the steelers......glad he earned another paycheck though :smokin

probably wouldn't be in the league anymore if we didn't give him that opportunity

Adrian Wilson released. Not one snap with the Pats 
mean.gif

Last edited:
assuming chung will play more SS now that adrian is cut and mccourty plays FS. might be a better fit for him since it's his natural position.

Last edited:
i actually liked Chung on the Pats , and with us letting Gregory go he'll add experience to our safety core

am interested to see if we sign a RB in the off-season given we let Blount go or if we look to the draft . Ridley's contract is up after this year if im not mistaken , so i wouldnt be surprised if its the latter

Spikes taking shots at the Pats repeatedly since leaving , and recently went to Twitter talking sh*t on Wednesday :smh:

dude was one of my favorite players while with the Pats , but his immaturity is starting to shine through

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...ngland-patriots-twitter?ex_cid=espnapi_public

i'd be pissed too if i went from NE to buffalo :lol:

eff the dude. not even these twitter posts but the bs about the injury report. all these dudes come out crying like females. they're cool with it when they're here...but as soon as they leave they act like they're above it.

Last edited:
i'd be pissed too if i went from NE to buffalo :lol:

eff the dude. not even these twitter posts but the bs about the injury report. all these dudes come out crying like females. they're cool with it when they're here...but as soon as they leave they act like they're above it.

Half these dudes wouldnt even have a career if they didnt play for the Patriots :smh:

But they want to slander them on the way out when theyre no longer needed/wanted :rolleyes

See: Aqib Talib.

i know most likely that we wont go WR in the first round but I would love Mike Evans, doubt he would be available but I would LOVE him on our team. 

Patriots saved talib career and helped him get that pay day...glad Blount left with some class

Back
Top Bottom