Official New Shoe Store in the NW, GRAND OPENING=?????????

Nike not only looks down on consignment, they will not give you an account if you sell on consignment.

Its one or the other.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

hmmmm.....I guess gettin shoes there is out of the question then. shoes on consignment usually tend to be priced higher than the goin rate in my experiences. I'll still check the spot out on the clothes tip though
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

i was talking to one of the ryans that work at eqpt before they opened and he told me that they're getting Huf apparel. not totally sure, probably misunderstood him.
For Sale/Trade - NEW5EN5E aka blake's sneakers - sz 12-13..comming soon

not really fond of of HUF. im glad there gettin creative rec though
Team Pacific Northwest​

Damn people are hating on this... I just asked a simple question. I dont need to be flamed cuzz i dont wanna read through 10 pages. But thanks for the info.

I went there Saturday. I got black Melvins for 200. I wish they put the price and size by the shoe, i felt stupid when I had to keep asking. Good store.
Team Pacific Northwest​

^ lol same, but i couldnt afford anything.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

^^^Whats up Chris

So its a clothing store with shoes on cosignment then...not a shoe store with clothes???
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

It's a clothing store more than a shoe store AT THIS POINT. They've got shoes on consignment. The other shoes displayed on the center floor and near the cash register are DISPLAY only.

I hope they get not only get a Nike account, but also a Tier-0 account. It'd be a good change to find easy parking than say GOODS.

When I talked to the guy(nice dude) he said they will not be getting a Nike account because they are on co-sign. Also he said he would let some of his shoes (from his collection) go for the right price. I thought the store was small but dope. He had espos,playstations,ray allen Pe's and Vioteks

Stopped by today, shop looks really nice, and they had some really really nice kicks on display. Was nice to see the shoe game in Seattle moving along, I remember back in the day when it was pretty much just myself, Shugaray, MagsXL and some HS kid named Viet wearing nice stuff. Shoes in Seattle have certainly gone big.

Of course it was nice to see and chop it up with Blake for a hot minute too.
Team Pacific Northwest​

went there today..... couldnt stop staring at the shoes on display.... and had nice shoes for sale.. nice clothes too.. had alot of clothes ive been looking for a while....
but most importantly, the employees were helpful and nice..... unlike some other places....

^yea you just mad cuz you listen to KUBE 93 all day...

."this is why i'm hot...blah blah blah...." :lol:
laugh.gif
DaAznFella [email protected]

finally went to the store yesterday.....I was impressed. Nice layout. Not too cluttered or too empty. Had some heat(I really want those white/gold 20-5-5's) and a nice selection of brands in the store.

2 thumbs up.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Back
Top Bottom