Official New Yawk Knicks vs the Cleveland Cavaliers thread - Nov. 6th 2009 Vol. LBJ 2010

Originally Posted by TheGift23

13z3mfq.jpg

Whoever managed to snap this on time is a genius
laugh.gif

Jay Z a whipped man, he want NO PART of Beyonce catchin him scopin out the cheer chicks.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

my friday night is revolving around watching this. i think the knicks can definitely pull it off. i see shaq doin work tonight

This is what i'm talking about David Lee vs.. Shaq? smh.. they better start Darko..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'm hearing LeBron is going to be on the Yankees float the parade.

roll.gif
that would have been something, especially with Spike Lee making anappearance

anyways, this game is going to be embarrassing for the knicks
smh.gif

Only way the Knicks even have a shot of winning tonight (since they have no interior defense) is if they chuck 30-40 threes and make 75% of em.

There's a chance that Jay-z and couple of Yankees will be making an appearance tonight at the Garden
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

no chance? cavs are the 2nd of a back to back on the road.

we will be in this game.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

The last time LeBron played at MSG..

209m334.jpg

13z3mfq.jpg

2a7zymd.jpg

2m6jwg6.jpg

laugh.gif
1st pic: Jay looks like a kid cheesing like that.
2nd pic: Diddy and Rock beasting hard. Rock sees the chicks with the good hair.
3rd pic: Those Spizikes are dope.
4th pic: "What the %!%* is this?"

This is the perfect time for Bron to come to the Garden, same day as the Parade. He's getting the extra love, I know Stern is somewhere mad at that mistake

No pics, but they showed it on ESPN after talking about what each team has to do. H e was wearing a red LBJ hoodie and black shirt.

Any NYers go to 34th and 6th I'm sure you can see it from like Broadway because it wraps around.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom