Official New York Knicks (31-28) vs the Miami Heat (41-17) thread.. Game 3: 4/15/12 @ 1pm on ABC

Wade and bron get very upset when the Knicks don't just let them pass by for the dunk. It's not fair.

Knicks are playing like they never played together before. they were killing the three especially Walker.
I hope they can get the W.

Like how Wade just ran by the two defenders for an alley
pimp.gif

why wouldn't diantoni rest melo against the cavs instead of a big game where they know it will come down to the wire? smh blows minds

Wade is definitely better than LeBron, no matter what that team does...he'll always be best supporting actor for that team.

This is what we do, close all game and then a few turnovers towards the end of the game. Then we play keep up and just take stupid 3s for the last few minutes. It's ridiculous

Meh it is what it is. Heat ain't unbeatable. they have great defense, are great in transition and getting to the free throw line but that's it

Their half court game is trash and they can be exposed in the playoffs. Especially if bosh becomes a non factor with wade back

other teams fans in this forum need to watch the Knicks game just to see ow bad Douglas is. the say he is pretty good and better then monst PGs. no he is the worst

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

These foul calls are atrocious

pisses me off so bad. I just have to keep in mind that this is league is run to keep the star players on top.

Toney can shoot and score sometimes, but only sometimes, and literally any other time he doesn't make a basket he does something terrible with the ball.

Just got the final score update on my phone?

How was the game? I'm seeing talks of Wade in here so I'm guessing he actually played?

How was the officiating?

Back
Top Bottom