Official Next-Gen Gaming Thread: Xbox 720 DEVELOPMENT KITS LEAKED !

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Welp. Guess I'm not buying the new 360. Staying with the all white brick 360.
laugh.gif

#hardrivestickingoutthetopswag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Going on 5 years having mine without a single problem 
pimp.gif

I'm not trying to hear anything from Sony until PSN can compete with Xbox Live.

The main reason I sold my PS3 is because the online was trash. Online gaming is the most important part of today's game world unless it's the trash Wii or something 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

^ That's ABA Taker walking out right hombre?

Yeah, it is.
laugh.gif

Damn, PlayStation got me feeling like a fool. Eff it, though. I'll pony up for the PS4, I guess.
tired.gif

Why don't you just wait 5 years to buy a PS4 like you did with PS3?

dont play video games, i dont understand how games can/will get better with this new system.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

^ That's ABA Taker walking out right hombre?

Yeah, it is.
laugh.gif

Damn, PlayStation got me feeling like a fool. Eff it, though. I'll pony up for the PS4, I guess.
tired.gif

Why don't you just wait 5 years to buy a PS4 like you did with PS3?
Excuse me for not staying on top of my video game counsel game, dawg. 
indifferent.gif

-I really hope sony keeps psn the way it is....aka FREE.  Any sort of upgrade forcing you to pay will make me keep my ps3 until it is completely and utterly obsolete as long as online is free.  There is a HUGE segment of gamers that don't play online.  I play COD online and that is basically it.  I don't play sports games online often only with friends when they come over.  I enjoy the management aspect to most sports games more then the actual game play some times.

-I really want more digital content.  I am soooo sick of paying $60 for a game can we get a $40 price tag if its digital only?
-If digital takes off then a bigger hard-drive / external harddrive compatibility should be available.
-Universal platform games would be great....but unlikely i am assuming.  Companies could still make games for their platform but other games would be compatible with both systems
 - I do not enjoy the Kinect or move gimmick.  Wii is fun for party games and wii sports....but i don't really see the longevity.  So id like them to either phase it out or actually make it enjoyable to more hardcore games.  Until its easier to play a game with motion i won't use it. 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

-I really hope sony keeps psn the way it is....aka FREE.  Any sort of upgrade forcing you to pay will make me keep my ps3 until it is completely and utterly obsolete as long as online is free.  There is a HUGE segment of gamers that don't play online.  I play COD online and that is basically it.  I don't play sports games online often only with friends when they come over.  I enjoy the management aspect to most sports games more then the actual game play some times.

-I really want more digital content.  I am soooo sick of paying $60 for a game can we get a $40 price tag if its digital only?
-If digital takes off then a bigger hard-drive / external harddrive compatibility should be available.
-Universal platform games would be great....but unlikely i am assuming.  Companies could still make games for their platform but other games would be compatible with both systems
 - I do not enjoy the Kinect or move gimmick.  Wii is fun for party games and wii sports....but i don't really see the longevity.  So id like them to either phase it out or actually make it enjoyable to more hardcore games.  Until its easier to play a game with motion i won't use it. 
I'm with most of this, especially the online thing. I prefer to actually play multiplayer games with people in the same room, I might play COD online once every few months but that's it. Picking up a racing game nowadays and seeing that it's got no offline multiplayer is a complete disgrace, It's not community gaming to me if you're playing with someone you can't even see.

Another thing is DLC.... IT'S NOT DLC IF YOU MADE IT AT THE SAME TIME YOU MADE THE GAME BUT DON'T RELEASE IT UNTIL AFTER FOR AN EXTRA BUCK

Heh... I will say this. I've owned both systems but Sony better not pull what it pulled with the PS3: Offer all of these GREAT features and parts in the console, only to dumb it down and take things away with updates. Backwards compatibility? Multiple ports taken away in the console update? Linux support? etc...

Originally Posted by Wilroc

The main reason I sold my PS3 is because the online was trash. Online gaming is the most important part of today's game world unless it's the trash Wii or something 
laugh.gif

u have not played skyward sword yet i take it

skyward sword is greater than xbox's whole existence.

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

Originally Posted by Wilroc

laugh.gif

u have not played skyward sword yet i take it

skyward sword is greater than xbox's whole existence.
Wow, talk about dumb statements. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Heh... I will say this. I've owned both systems but Sony better not pull what it pulled with the PS3: Offer all of these GREAT features and parts in the console, only to dumb it down and take things away with updates. Backwards compatibility? Multiple ports taken away in the console update? Linux support? etc...

This

ill take which ever one is cheapest

i could see xbox making a cheap "cloud" system where theres no harddrive but you get a lil extra cloud space to save your games

Back
Top Bottom