OFFICIAL NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND: AZ CARDINALS V. CAR PATHERS ON FOX 8:15 PM ET

surprised that this hadnt been developed yet...

I have the cards in this one by 3..
earlier they went into Carolina and dominated for the first half, and then let it slip away
smh.gif

Cards will contain the run, i predict DRC will have AT LEAST one INT

sat next to Early Doucet during the national championship game here in Phoenix..dude said the team is ready to go.

Got my peppers jersey on,wings on the way,6-pack in the fridge and ready to see my panthers tap that a**. GO PANTHERS

We know Kurt Warner is clutch, but Jake Delhomme is gonna have to step it up in this game.

Not to be a buzz kill but I'd put the house on Carolina in this one...at home, great run game and Arizona's lack of run offense (not sure what toexpect from Edge/Hightower). Arizona D better be ready for a lot of Williams/Stewart all night.

I guess I'm rooting for the Cards though, gotta support Fitz, Adrian Wilson, Q and Rod Hood
pimp.gif

Is there anywhere I can watch a live stream of this game? My tv is on the fritz so I was gonna try to watch it online...

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Originally Posted by jville819

Is Q playing?
Mike Freeman from sportsline.com reported that Q will not be playing in tonight's game (inactive).

ESPN also confirmed it.

I hope the Panthers win but I hope it's close. I don't want to watch a blowout.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Respect21

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

It's raining, and the Cardinals can't run.
They did pretty damn well against the Falcons.

Alright, well if they do get lucky, how are they going to stop the Panthers run game? Their D, especially on the road, sucks.

Back
Top Bottom