OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like politics, they all win in the end and are on the same side :lol:

We are pawns to a greater scheme

the idea of someone telling 31 other people to collude with me or ill sue you for collusion against me is hilarious. I guess thats big business.
that's gangsta af if u think about it on some Godfather ish
"I will make you an offer you can't refuse" :smokin

I'm glad Kroenke did that, how can any of yall hate dude? He's bringing the Rams back to LA. They're out of ****hole St. Louis, what is there not to love about that right now?

Unrelated, but I just peeped this.
Jeff Rosen
‏@jeff_rosen88
BREAKING: Details to come, but major NCAA violations found in #Mizzou basketball program. Entire 2013-14 season to be vacated. 
State of Missouri's had it bad lately in sports. They ain't getting any breaks. 
mean.gif

these no way Chargers dont accept LA offer.... mark my words Raiders will find a way to san antonio cause they already set with two immediate sites for next season plus will have a new stadium up in 2019 going back to oakland is a whole lot of uncertainty and self funding which Davis dont have the pockets for.... bexar county is ready rt now

I know you been talking about this for awhile. but are you a RAIDERS fan or you just want an NFL team?

Ian Rapoport [emoji]10004[/emoji] @RapSheet

The Hue Jackson Era in Cleveland will trigger the end of Johnny Manziel and the #Browns. Expect the new coach to move on from the QB.
12:24 PM - 13 Jan 2016

Back to being McCown's job? Pryor converts back to QB? Stayed tuned to find out.

Week 5 Johnny Football takes over for Romo

Pfft, Week 1.

In all seriousness, either Johnny or RG3 is going to happen.

This is my hell.

Unrelated, but I just peeped this.
Jeff Rosen
‏@jeff_rosen88
BREAKING: Details to come, but major NCAA violations found in #Mizzou basketball program. Entire 2013-14 season to be vacated. 
State of Missouri's had it bad lately in sports. They ain't getting any breaks. 
mean.gif

Frank Haith is a savage...Just sinks ships and bounces to another one 
laugh.gif

I thought Chip would definitely end up in SF. Surprised it's looking like a no.

I think the Giants end up with Macadoo or Marrone as our HC. Don't love them but don't hate them.

I'm glad Kroenke did that, how can any of yall hate dude? He's bringing the Rams back to LA. They're out of ****hole St. Louis, what is there not to love about that right now?
I agree 100%.  Most of the franchise's history is in LA.  Unrelated, but I'm still sour over that Ferguson fiasco too, and the reactions from those racist STL Cardinals fans.  **** Missouri  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I agree 100%.  Most of the franchise's history is in LA.  Unrelated, but I'm still sour over that Ferguson fiasco too, and the reactions from those racist STL Cardinals fans.  **** Missouri  
laugh.gif

Damn Missouri Compromise led to the Civil War too... People speaking like St. Louis hasn't been awful to the Rams, like Missouri NEEDS more than one pro team, and like Kroenke got all of his money by selling drugs to children. Nah, so happy.

Just hope the Raiders get a new stadium or some renovations or something, I like them too much to see half of their players get hurt playing on a baseball field

Don't forget about Heyward leaving to the Cubs and the Cardinals cheating hacking scandal, too. 

Between the Royals and Chiefs, Kansas City is keeping the entire state afloat. 

More on Kroenke and the LA situation
[h1]Will Kroenke choose to keep the L.A. market to himself?[/h1]
The Chargers currently reside not in San Diego or Los Angeles but in limbo, caught between their current home and their former home that could become their future home.

As a practical matter, they can’t stay there for very long.

The Chargers won the right to relocate on Tuesday, but it feels like a loss. It feels like a loss because they would be moving not on their own terms but on someone else’s, sharing space with the Rams in Inglewood.

And before they can move to Inglewood, the Chargers have to work out a deal with the Rams and owner Stan Kroenke. Given the recent example of the manner in which Kroenke negotiates with a city he claims to love, how will he negotiate with a partner who also will become a competitor?

Lost in the flow chart the NFL devised on Wednesday in giving Kroenke the first golden ticket to L.A. is the fact that he now controls whether the second golden ticket ever will be used.

Using the second ticket means that Kroenke will be sharing the market, competing with another franchise for hearts, minds, and dollars. Unless the dollars to be generated for Kroenke by making his new stadium available to a competitor will outweigh the benefit of hoarding the nation’s No. 2 market, he’d be crazy to give up the biggest — and most overlooked — asset that his partners have given to him, whether they realize it or not.

Full control of the Los Angeles market.

Sure, the owners can try at some point to force him to take on the Chargers, Raiders, or someone else under terms the owners dictate. But the man who just finagled 24 votes when no one expected it would need only nine to block any effort to change the new status quo.

That’s the new status quo. The Rams and Kroenke own L.A. And the Rams and Kroenke ultimately may not want the Chargers or the Raiders to move in.
Battle of interests at the highest level...

Last edited:
DeadsetAce DeadsetAce illoquent aka dsk illoquent aka dsk

UPDATE (4:20 p.m. ET): New England Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones’ bad reaction was caused by synthetic marijuana, a source with knowledge of the situation told The Boston Globe’s Chris Gasper.

Tell your boy to holla at me, I'll point him in the right direction so he can leave that K2 alone :lol:

Last edited:
@DeadsetAce @iLLoQuent aka DSK

UPDATE (4:20 p.m. ET): New England Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones’ bad reaction was caused by synthetic marijuana, a source with knowledge of the situation told The Boston Globe’s Chris Gasper.

Tell your boy to holla at me, I'll point him in the right direction so he can leave that K2 alone
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Man...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I figured he had a real bad trip though. From what I heard of his lil' incident, it had all the signs of one.

Wasn't 'eem stressing it since the team said he hasn't missed a single practice or meeting during the week. 

Now if Roger's ho *** self feels like flexing and getting involved...that's a different story. 

Weird week for the Patriots leading into the game...

Belichick was walking around with boxing gloves in the locker room today. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
[@=/u/37946/DeadsetAce]@DeadsetAce[/@] [@=/u/43766/iLLoQuent-aka-DSK]@iLLoQuent aka DSK[/@]

Tell your boy to holla at me, I'll point him in the right direction so he can leave that K2 alone :lol: :smh:

Man...:lol: :lol:

I figured he had a real bad trip though. From what I heard of his lil' incident, it had all the signs of one.

Wasn't 'eem stressing it since the team said he hasn't missed a single practice or meeting during the week. 

Now if Roger's ho *** self feels like flexing and getting involved...that's a different story. 

Weird week for the Patriots leading into the game...

Belichick was walking around with boxing gloves in the locker room today. :lol: :smh:

:lol: as long as he didn't pull a Gerald Green move and start putting hands on people it's all good :lol:

Not sure how ppl smoke that though, side effects seem a lot worse than regular bud.

It's basically just chemicals that you can smoke that can apparently replicate a marijuana experience :lol: (Yeah right)
And based of news reports, people have actually died from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom