OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's basically just chemicals that you can smoke that can apparently replicate a marijuana experience :lol: (Yeah right)
And based of news reports, people have actually died from it

Ole Miss DE Robert Nkemdiche jumped out of a window a few weeks ago on that stuff and his brother was found unconscious twice. Stuff is no joke. I'm sure they have some underlings that can get them the real stuff jeez.

Last edited:
Guessing he went with this fugazi stuff since it goes undetected in tests unlike the real stuff,still...I've never heard anything good come from that crap :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
This dude smoking dust.
laugh.gif

So who put the hands on Belichick?
Probably they were smoking dust together.

The pieces are coming together....

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce illoquent aka dsk illoquent aka dsk

UPDATE (4:20 p.m. ET): New England Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones’ bad reaction was caused by synthetic marijuana, a source with knowledge of the situation told The Boston Globe’s Chris Gasper.

Tell your boy to holla at me, I'll point him in the right direction so he can leave that K2 alone :lol:

I told you guys it was THC pills at midnight last night.

Was it really synthetic marijuana? I forgot the slang for that. I thought the Patriots were strict.

Btw, how did Hoody get that black eye?

Was it really synthetic marijuana? I forgot the slang for that. I thought the Patriots were strict.

No one can stop adults from buying and doing what they want in their off time... they're millionaires who clock out like us non-millionaires and I'm sure people in this thread feel their boss and superiors are strict as well, right? Jones now is seeing the effects of his off-time leaking into his on-field status. We'll see where this goes.

The cops said they found "pills" at the scene... the report indicated the cop who was sent to his house radio'd back that it was a Class D (marijuana). Put 2x2 together and I doubt he was smoking anything but I'm sure they found his THC pills at the house.

Last edited:
Ian Rapoport [emoji]10004[/emoji] @RapSheet

The Hue Jackson Era in Cleveland will trigger the end of Johnny Manziel and the #Browns. Expect the new coach to move on from the QB.
12:24 PM - 13 Jan 2016

Back to being McCown's job? Pryor converts back to QB? Stayed tuned to find out.

Week 1 5 Johnny Football takes starts over for Romo the Texans

Fixed :smokin

Let's be real, which owner is more inclined to take risks on guys with character issues, Bob McNair or Jerry Jones :lol: ?

Last edited:
I know some of you seen it live but Super Bowl I will reair on NFL network this friday.

I never cared for RG3 but dude handled his situation with class. He's going to be the comeback player of the year next season watch.

Current /Former STL Rams fans, are you going to follow the team or LA?
I never new how close those cities are ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom