OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's 2016 and Cleveland Browns' logo is still a damn helmet
laugh.gif
roll.gif

there's only so much you can do with "Browns"
Word to Josh Gordon

Wonder if the Browns take Paxton with their first rounder

He's gonna have GM's blowing loads at the combine

Last edited:
LP always had some mental health issues. That doesn't mean I condone his actions however I wouldn't place him in the cold blooded killer category.

Last edited:
Ben McAdoo will be the Giants HC

Dirk Koetter will be the Bucs HC

Last edited:
@RVacchianoNYDN: It's not a done deal yet, but a source says the Giants and Ben McAdoo are closing in on a deal to make him the next head coach.

@MikeGarafolo: Word is Joe Philbin could be in line to have a role with the Giants as well.

:rofl:

Last edited:
damn people thought Mcadoo was gonna be the Eagles coach

starting to think it might be Shurmar now

Yea that's what Scheft said earlier so I can see why the Giants closed down on their own guy fast :lol:.

Another job off the list....

@ProFootballTalk
Source: Dirk Koetter is telling assistant coaches in Tampa he has the head coaching job.

Last edited:
I felt like we would promote Mcadoo for a few reasons.

1. Eli really liked him and has had two great years with him. Also doesn't need to learn a new offense now.

2. Phila had strong interest and didn't want to lose him to a rival.

3. What the **** else is out there?

I don't mind giving him a shot. I don't like anything else out there. Should have fired Reese and gave Tom one last year. I didn't really like any of these coaches that were made available.

Last edited:
@ProFootballTalk: Bills hire Ed Reed to serve as assistant defensive backs coach. Team announces.

Now this is :pimp:,just wish BB had talked to him about doing the same for us first :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom