OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Schefter Verified account 
‏@AdamSchefter Tom Coughlin is withdrawing his name from consideration for Eagles HC job, per sources. Not the right fit.
thank god
smokin.gif

Coughlin should just go to Florida already like so many seniors :lol:,he'd already have a few pieces in place in Tampa. Unless they've already decided to go with their OC as was reported yesterday

Last edited:
Coughlin probably knew the backlash it would bring more so than the status of that Philly team.

Too bad Jags are retaining their HC. Would have been cool seeing him going back there to end his career with a potentially solid squad.

Where is dude at that said he would bet anyone $50 that wherever Hue goes, they will have a "better record than the raiders"

Hahaha.

Right here, it's the ******* Raiders who just alienated their fan base by trying to move.

I still like the odds

What's good with that $200 bet you made a few months ago? :nerd:

On the Mavs?

Nah. Lions Souf.

:nerd:

I need a link

Last edited:
There are few franchises in recent years that have been worse than the Lions.

The Raiders are one of them.

As long as bowl cut is running he show they ain't gonna be ****

yall won 6 more games with 1 of the greatest WR of his generation :lol:

Lions have been a joke for over 40 years

40 bruh

Not really.. there are pieces there.. depth at certain spots..

But they need to let bradford walk.. along with certain other players

With 2 strong drafts I think we can be solid again.. but the most important thing is finally solidifying the qb spot (which was one of the most important aspects to red's success, landing McNabb early)
With 2 strong drafts and a solid QB, any team is going to be "solid again".

Pretty much. If you have no QB and you're banking on 2 strong drafts that's starting over. :lol:

It could happen fast or it could take years. Depends.

- Happy Tom withdrew his name. Don't think going to a rival is a good look for his legacy. I think he should retire or stay in the organization.

- I don't like Chip Kelly but if I'm SF, I go with Chip over Mike. Mike is getting old and has been out of the league. I think you pick Chip because he gets his QB for his system with Kaep.

- Wonder what the league will do about Chandler Jones? I remember my boy getting drunk out of his mind and getting on his knees and praying to Yeezus multiple times that night. Funny as hell.

Moving to Dallas didn't change a thing legacy wise for the big tuna,doubt it'd affect Coughlin much either :lol:. Rings are rings

Last edited:
I don't think it would ruin his legacy but it's an eye jammie. He had success with the two teams he coached. Then you go to Phila for 2-3 years at the end and probably don't have much success. I don't think it's a good look.

Last edited:
It's not a good look but his legacy is set imo. I was looking forward to it though for all the lulz it would bring :lol:

Last edited:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago
With Tom Coughlin out of the picture, the Eagles now are expected to pursue Chiefs OC Doug Pederson as their next head coach, per source.

I know I am one of the few people who like this but I will take the young unknown over a 70 year coach who looked lost last year

It's too bad the Bengals owner is content with Marvin Lewis underachieving every year because Tom Coughlin is still the PERFECT fit for that team. I still believe that.

He thinks he has about 2 or 3 seasons left before he retires for good. He's looking for a team with a bunch of more talent than those Giants squads Jerry Reese handed him. Not too far away from where his family stays at in Jersey. A team that's capable of winning right now.

Bengals SHOULD be looking for a different voice and management style that can finally get them over the hump. A no-nonsense type coach that won't tolerate their foolishness yet commands respect because of his accomplishments. Someone who has experience working with a team loaded with talent on defense and a feast or famine QB.

Too bad it won't happen. They both need each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom