OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cite your sources, Nick.
mean.gif

70/100
I normally do! I'm on mobile now and don't how to embed on mobile.
#Boy

Wouldn't be surprised if Kaep still gets cut. Gabbert is much more mobile than a lot of people think. Kaep only has straight line speed, not elusive at all.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if Kaep still gets cut. Gabbert is much more mobile than a lot of people think. Kaep only has straight line speed, not elusive at all.

Chip apparently likes him a lot though

‏@RapSheet: As he plotted potential moves & his next @NFL stop, Chip Kelly was trying to figure out how to trade for/sign Colin Kaepernick. No need now.

Seattle, AZ and STL defense in that division. I really don't see Chip wanting Robert Griffin. I think he keeps Kaep. Guy had playoff success and balled out in the Super Bowl. I think he fits perfectly for him.

People really saying cut Kaep and Gabbert would fit perfectly. hahahahaha, can't believe people sometimes.

I'm already starting to feel like a fool for betting against the Patriots this weekend and it's Thursday. Starting to think this is a really different team though than it was the last few weeks when it struggled, purely from an offensive-weapon standpoint. Line's still suspect. Running game's still suspect. I like all of the Chiefs angles but watching back the Chiefs-Texans game... Alex Smith looked worse than I thought he did when I watched the game live.

That third-and-13 throw in the first quarter where he had Jeremy Maclin wide open on what looked like a play designed off of watching HOU film... he missed and you can't. You can't.

Didn't finish off a lot of drives either and with Hoyer imploding and the Chiefs ST unit taking the opening kickoff the house, the blowout was kind of a farce aside from the defense. The Chiefs bring a lot of things to the table that the Patriots should struggle with despite the return of Edelman and a healthier Gronk... like Tamba Hali, etc. Eric Berry's interception was amazing in the Texans game... can't believe where he is. He finished his treatment for Hodgkin lymphoma in May 2015. We're eight months removed from that, and he's out there nabbing balls out of the air just before they're grazing the ground in playoff games. Amazing dude and player.

I'm just staring at this with a stone face
You must not watch a lot of niners football then. This isnt the jaguars QB were talking about.
Also Kaep is not good at short quick passes. Stone face all you guys want lol.

Last edited:
I'm already starting to feel like a fool for betting against the Patriots this weekend and it's Thursday. Starting to think this is a really different team though than it was the last few weeks when it struggled, purely from an offensive-weapon standpoint. Line's still suspect. Running game's still suspect. I like all of the Chiefs angles but watching back the Chiefs-Texans game... Alex Smith looked worse than I thought he did when I watched the game live.

That third-and-13 throw in the first quarter where he had Jeremy Maclin wide open on what looked like a play designed off of watching HOU film... he missed and you can't. You can't.

Didn't finish off a lot of drives either and with Hoyer imploding and the Chiefs ST unit taking the opening kickoff the house, the blowout was kind of a farce aside from the defense. The Chiefs bring a lot of things to the table that the Patriots should struggle with despite the return of Edelman and a healthier Gronk... like Tamba Hali, etc. Eric Berry's interception was amazing in the Texans game... can't believe where he is. He finished his treatment for Hodgkin lymphoma in May 2015. We're eight months removed from that, and he's out there nabbing balls out of the air just before they're grazing the ground in playoff games. Amazing dude and player.
Don't feel bad
Pats will lose
Smith gonna surprise some folks
On his way to his first SUPERBOWL championship

Don't feel bad
Pats will lose
Smith gonna surprise some folks
On his way to his first SUPERBOWL championship

Coming from you,the exact opposite is probably gonna happen :lol:

View media item 1861944

Last edited:
Wouldn't air you out like that Nick Folarin

But you see I know Master personally from when he was in Minnesota. We're not grading here breh.

Didn't Harbaugh and the 9ers part ways because he couldn't get along with management then they hire a guy that has a similar problem except it's with players and management? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Didn't Harbaugh and the 9ers part ways because he couldn't get along with management then they hire a guy that has a similar problem except it's with players and management? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
according to reports it was either Chip or the other guy who has similar problems with players and management.

The Chiefs D is so successful because of turnovers. I don't think you're getting that from Brady of all people this weekend. They don't have the pass rush to take him off of his game, even with the O-Line being weak. Plus, I'd imagine Edelman and Amendola suit up and they use 2 TE sets to have Gronk block all the time like he was doing all year.

I think it really comes down to if you think Charcandrick West can carry the offense by himself this week or not. Because if Maclin is out, go ahead and count Kelce as being a non-factor. You're basically going with Wilson and combine superstar Conley to beat the Pats on the outside. I'll pass.

Jed York agreed with the philosophy but the NFC Championships were where he disagreed so he gets the same philosophy back here now bold move Cotton let's see if it [ever] works out for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom