OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll save it along with your prophetic 9ers preseason posts...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Last edited:
The Chiefs will be sending an array of blitzes from untraditional spots and those turnovers you're talking about will likely need to come through disrupting his throwing motion as it's happening, so from the DL/blitzing LB or CB. Brady should just do the Bills gameplan (one or two-step drops, 50 passes, 5-6 yards gains on the quick hitters ... pressure doesn't have enough time to be applied and that's the battle the Chiefs have to win to win).

The Chiefs D is so successful because of turnovers. I don't think you're getting that from Brady of all people this weekend. They don't have the pass rush to take him off of his game, even with the O-Line being weak. Plus, I'd imagine Edelman and Amendola suit up and they use 2 TE sets to have Gronk block all the time like he was doing all year.

I think it really comes down to if you think Charcandrick West can carry the offense by himself this week or not. Because if Maclin is out, go ahead and count Kelce as being a non-factor. You're basically going with Wilson and combine superstar Conley to beat the Pats on the outside. I'll pass.
Chiefs D also has a sick pass rush.  They're not one of those boom or bust turnover teams, their D is legitimate.

Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL
Ex-Texans linebacker Willie Jefferson (Edmonton Eskimos) has signed with Washington, according to a source

Steve Reed @SteveReedAP
Ron Rivera believes team has resolved some problems this season that have resulted in blocked FGs/extra points.

Joe Person @josephperson
Ron Rivera rules out Fozzy Whittaker for Sunday's game.

Steve Reed @SteveReedAP
Ron Rivera said Joe Webb has played Russell Wilson at practice.

Jonathan Jones @jjones9
No honor in this press workroom, apparently. Come back to my spot and my gamebook is gone. smh

Sam Walker @SamWalkers
“He’s not going to stop working out just because he’s fighting death.” How Eric Berry beat cancer, from the gym on.wsj.com/1PuaFJX

Darren Urban @Cardschatter
Arians: No injuries really to speak of. Everyone practiced full.

Aditi Kinkhabwala @AKinkhabwala
Steelers backup(?) QB Landry Jones begged off reporters this am. A teammate said: "He's locked in."

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#49ers GM Trent Baalke sat down with Colin Kaepernick before the season ended. That olive branch may prove incredibly valuable going forward

CSNNE.com @CSNNE
Foxboro officials try to clarify town’s role in #Patriots' @Chan95Jones case bit.ly/1P37f6B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom