OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Jewish owner made a big deal about a Christmas party when the season wasn't over

:stoneface:

DAMN.

It's literally the same story.
laugh.gif

Can't be like him, ya gotta be him. Chip's probably hyper aware to other's methods and tried to become a melting pot of them all and himself. Don't doubt he hasn't learned anything from his first stint though, just don't understand the relationship's chance of functioning outside of winning seasons.
good thing he's going to a franchise known for patience and stability.

DAMN.

It's literally the same story. :lol:

Can't be like him, ya gotta be him. Chip's probably hyper aware to other's methods and tried to become a melting pot of them all and himself. Don't doubt he hasn't learned anything from his first stint though, just don't understand the relationship's chance of functioning outside of winning seasons.

To me, he seems like he would micro manage a lot, and in an excessive way. He looks like he has the crack the whip mentality when no one is looking. I don‘t buy his sincere explanations at all.

Feel sorry for San Frans in some ways, but that‘s Karma for you when you mistreat people.

The whole steve blake and vernon davis interview interview with smiles just a dream now.

Our Jewish owner made a big deal about a Christmas party when the season wasn't over

:stoneface:

I know this is killing you my man :lol:

Chip had to go, it wasn't working but that doesn't mean if he is successful in SF it would happen here, he had an entire franchise from owner to secretaries disliking him

The Mangenius comparison might be the most on the money one I've heard yet :lol:

Ironically enough,he's on Chips staff now until further notice :rofl:

Last edited:
Connor Hughes [emoji]10004[/emoji]@Connor_J_Hughes
Listening to Maccagnan talk today, & now his interview on WFAN, very clear #Jets are very high on Bryce Petty. Mac raving about him on WFAN

:pimp:

Last edited:
Listening to Maccagnan talk today, & now his interview on WFAN, very clear #Jets are very high on Bryce Petty. Mac raving about him on WFAN

Petty replacing Fitz will be like Brady replacing Bledsoe, or Rodgers replacing Favre

can't wait :smokin :smokin

Petty replacing Fitz will be like Brady replacing Bledsoe, or Rodgers replacing Favre

can't wait :smokin :smokin

:x :x

Luck replacing Peyton?

Don't take a step back just because Rola is in denial :wink: .

But really, I'm just glad the team is still keeping him in their long term plans. The potential is all there, just need to acclimate him to the NFL lifestyle.

Last edited:
It will truly be amazing if Carson wins MVP. After the cards got their head kicked in the last week of the regular season.

Last edited:
Von Miller blames missed practice on fried cheese

When Broncos linebacker Von Miller isn’t picking up fines for farting in team meetings, he’s apparently clogging up his plumbing with cheese. But it was a fried version of the dairy product that kept him out of practice on Wednesday.

“Mozzarella sticks — you can’t put just regular gas in a Ferrari,” Miller told reporters on Thursday. “I learned that yesterday. I’m back to normal now. I’m ready to go.”

Miller specifically blamed the illness on a combination of fried cheese and an Icee while seeing Star Wars.

It did me bad. I learned my lesson,” he said. “The force struck back.”

So Miller seems to be fine, and now he’ll get a chance to chase around on Sunday a guy in a dark helmet who would have anyone who cares to listen believe that his body is being held together by all sorts of high-tech, space-age contraptions.

http://wp.me/p14QSB-9XRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom