OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio Brown is ruled out this weekend.

Ben's shoulder is cooked.

Adam Jones gotta apologize.

Interesting weekend it'll be.

Last edited:
AB84 ruled Out :wow: #ApologizePacman

Manish MehtaVerified account
‏@MMehtaNYDN
It's becoming clearer that Chiefs will beat the Patriots. This has the makings of a lock-it-up situation. Official prediction on Saturday.

Manish Mehta might be worse than Omar Kelly.

Kelly is the Dolphins guy?

Manish is awful. Guy must be in on the foot fetish w/ Rex when he was here because even this season, like Week 16 he was praising Rex if he was still here he would have had this team in the playoffs :rolleyes .

Damn guess AB wasn't faking it :lol:

As a Broncos fans I'm glad we don't have to game plan for him..hope he gets well soon thougj

Burfict injured Le'Veon, Ben and Brown this year. He alone completely wipes out their chance at any postseason glory.

Crazy to me that people actually thought AB flopped. Dude's body went limp as soon as he got hit. 
mean.gif

I'm cynical, but that's taking it to another level. Dumb *** Pacman looking stupid as hell right now. Burfict should've got more than 3 games, F that n_.

Saw plenty of Bengals fans on Twitter ignoring their players stupidity and focusing on AB "flopping" his way to a flag. Idiots.

Broncos with two bye weeks and a home game for the AFC Title. 

Pats could've had that...but had to go **** it all up vs. Philly and Miami. Win either one of those and you're in that spot. 

I don't 'eem want to hear about injuries as an excuse for those L's. Shouldn't have mattered.

As a Broncos fans I'm glad we don't have to game plan for him..hope he gets well soon thougj

If Ben can get just a lil healthy, don't count out the other receivers for Pittsburgh. Brown is their deep threat but the others can also show up. And let's not forget Heath Miller as well.

It could happen, but I have zero faith in Alex Smith to get that victory. KC defense will have to be lights out IMO.

If Ben can get just a lil healthy, don't count out the other receivers for Pittsburgh. Brown is their deep threat but the others can also show up. And let's not forget Heath Miller as well.

Broncos still have zero excuse for this game. If they end up losing it'll be the biggest choke in franchise history man.

Broncos still have zero excuse for this game. If they end up losing it'll be the biggest choke in franchise history man.

That's why I said some pages back that it all boils down to which Peyton shows up. We can't sit around and act like he hasn't had a history of eating PB sandwiches w/o milk.

This game should be easy for the Broncos D in some aspects w/ Ben no 100% and no AB. Steelers secondary has been a laughing stock of the league this season so Peyton should carve them up. Just attack Gay's side the whole day :lol:

But in other news.................I think I might actually becoming a Steeler's fan............I don't know how I should feel about that.

If the Broncos some how find a way to lose this weekend we might have full fledge riots in the streets of Denver. So far it seems as if the Broncos have gotten every break and bounce to go there way. Sometimes it is better to be lucky then good.

Patriots game = Dude fumbles a punt in Denver territory. Gronk gets hurt.
Bengals game = missed field goal. Marvin goes conservative.

Finish the year up - Pats lose four out of six. Broncos go from being a potential 6 to a 1 with home field. Peyton gets healthy. You can't write a better script then that.

Burfict injured Le'Veon, Ben and Brown this year. He alone completely wipes out their chance at any postseason glory.

Really did, almost seemed more important to him and the fans than just winning themselves. I didn't think this was the year regardless but unfortunate way to go out

But in other news.................I think I might actually becoming a Steeler's fan............I don't know how I should feel about that.

That's what I'm talking about

If they are going to lose, I'm glad it is to the Sheriff

Biggest choke job for Denver is that botched hail mary that Flacco threw. I was beyond shocked. One of the worst plays I've ever seen.

Pitt wasn't a threat this year. They didn't have it, lucky as hell to even be in the playoffs this year.

Friend of mine is saying I'm foolish for thinking it would be cool (not saying cooler) to see Larry Fitz win a ring over Peyton winning and retiring. Talking about "Who cares about Larry Fitz anymore" :rolleyes .

Last edited:
Friend of mine is saying I'm foolish for thinking it would be cool (not saying cooler) to see Larry Fitz win a ring over Peyton winning and retiring. Talking about "Who cares about Larry Fitz anymore"
eyes.gif
Who the heck cares about Peyton anymore??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom