OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not you specifically, but the community at large.

I hope it isn't about the hit, it was legal

But definitely frustrating and annoying losing him in that game. Teams have to deal with it, defense needs to somehow play like its 08

And Landry Jones.....ugh he can't do anything

if denver loses this game, the slander bus will be at another level for manning. all the pressure is on denver. cant wait until sunday. my body is ready.

Who was whining?
Not you specifically, but the community at large.

Oh yea, you should've seen the comment sections on the Post Gazette about the hit :lol: Cats crying, calling Burfict a thug, made a petition to suspend him forever :smile:|) and all that jazz. The hit was how you're supposed to hit, square up, hit, wrap, and drive your feet to take em down. The hit was so good I was I clapped because all you see is dudes trying to use momentum to tackle dudes now.

And I can imagine the soundtrack for the Peyton slander bus if they lose; joint gon be #1 on iTunes :lol:

Last edited:
if denver loses this game, the slander bus will be at another level for manning. all the pressure is on denver. cant wait until sunday. my body is ready.

eda38edbd7bd5497f023356452b30b12.png

Felt like double checking to see what people said right after Burfict's hit on AB. I wasn't on here during the games.

http://niketalk.com/t/629840/offici...eekend-kc-hou-pit-cin-sea-min-gb-was/78160_20

I'm assuming this was right after the replay was shown. Everyone's instant reaction...

AB got lit up, wow, hope's he's okay
Absolutely no reason for that hit
didnt think so at first but you got to call that one...
Bengals trying to lose now
What a dumb move 
mean.gif
Burfict is savage man 
sick.gif
Is brown alive?

GET EM OUT
Vontaze getting suspended
Whelp we ain't gone see Burfict for a while.
He tried to kill ab
bengals straigh outta control

Burfict officially the dumbest and dirtiest player in the NFL?

THIS DUDE HAS HURT EVERY DAMN PLAYER ON OUR TEAM. 

**** HIM
Now that is a dirty hit.
And then the following post...
All shoulder. Commentators are drama queens.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I laughed. 

I only see this dude pop up during playoff games. He's one of "those" guys. Can you tell?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hope Denver's defense shows up. The entire Denver team was AWFUL in last year's playoff game. Defense was trash, Peyton was trash. Only one that showed up and wanted to play was their RB.

Martavis could have a big game so I'm not counting the Steelers out. How is Peyton gonna play? His is Ben gonna play with a injured throwing arm? A few questions going into that game.

If the stats are correct/up-to-date, Alex Smith has a career record of 8-41-1 when the opposing team scores 21 points or more. :x  That includes playoff games. Crazy...

I knew it was bad but gad damn

:x :x :x

Christ that is awful. Any type of shootout he's playing in, it's over :lol:

Peyton is going to be fine Sunday. I believe in him :pimp:

Last edited:
If Peyton and the Broncos lose. Elway gotta put hands on the whole organization :lol:

Damn is William Gay that bad? I thought he was an all pro or maybe im wrong because I havent watched Pitt games

Yoooooooo it gets worse...
laugh.gif

Head hunting? Brown lowered his head. Perfect acting. That was a shoulder hit
The look of that hit alone should have brown out atleast a week. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up next week and they say there was no concussion. I call it solid acting. Dude should've went out on a stretcher by looks alone. He got up too quick.
This was WAY after it happened. How do you have time to see replays and think about what you saw and decide to come up with this ****? Wow. 
roll.gif

Bruh we need a separate thread for dudes who start watching football at this time of the year.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom