OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
newton.1211-02.jpg

Now that we are done with the dabbing, can we talk about Danny kanells tweet from last night?

View media item 1899622
I wonder how a cgi'd duerson would have gone over... You know since he committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest and requesting his brain to be studied.

Yooooooooooooo

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo LMAOOOOOO

I swear I got real tears, I'm crying. That weak *** "dab" and the reaction!! CRYING. Lgjgdtbnkugdsebhvfv

Now that we are done with the dabbing, can we talk about Danny kanells tweet from last night?

View media item 1899622
I wonder how a cgi'd duerson would have gone over... You know since he committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest and requesting his brain to be studied.
I listened to his show today, dude was acting like he's a scientist who studies the brain.

^ at this point I am convinced he is just trying to be like skip Bayless. Saying the most outlandish stuff just to get people to know him.

Can't stand Kanell. It's one of my gripes with the SVP Show.

Getting to the point where I can't stand SVP, either, by association.

Kanell is so vanilla. He's about as entertaining as a sack of potatoes. So when he tries to be funny...It sounds like that.

Can't stand Kanell. It's one of my gripes with the SVP Show.

Getting to the point where I can't stand SVP, either, by association.

SVP doesn't do that show anymore though it's Rusillo & Kanell now.

[quote name="Mamba MVP"][quote name="DarthSka"]Can't stand Kanell. It's one of my gripes with the SVP Show.

Getting to the point where I can't stand SVP, either, by association.[/quote]SVP doesn't do that show anymore though it's Rusillo & Kanell now.[/quote]Then I've got my dolts mixed up. :lol:

I'm talking about the dude on the SVP version of SportsCenter.

Buccs should def move Glennon and make him available. These teams would be calling ASAP for a 2nd. His stock is pretty much high and the QB Market is trash :lol:

People just don't believe this cause he resembles a human giraffe but I think he's a hell of a lot better option still being on his rookie contract than a team possibly having to start Hackenberg, Cook or Cardale Jones this year with their coach's job on the line.

Metallica sold out ATT Park in SF in 20 mins but hey nobody wants to see them :lol: :lol: this halftime shows looks like trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom