OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it's not. How you have an AS game in z Toronto and not have Beibs or Drake preform is beyond me.

I was thinking they were going to pretty much make it Drake Weekend and have him as the official host of the All-Star Game and ****

This country might have the two biggest acts in music right now and they put out ******* Sting to represent them in 2016

Blame OKB

Last edited:
Catching up on the thread.

Goodness at the Manziel situation. I know he's had his issues recently but that quote from his old man is alarming.

I like Papa Manziel he's shirking his responsibility saying "they" need to get Johnny help.

laugh.gif
@ Goodell supposedly channeling his inner Vince McMahon and having plants in the audience during his State of the NFL address.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ Ed Werder's "dab".

NFL needs to branch out to some hip hop artist. Drake, Kendrick, and chance the rapper would probably be the biggest draws. 

I don't know why some of y'all are obsessing over the halftime show.

It been proven for like 10 years, the NFL is going to pick the safest musical act available with the largest crossover appeal. Basically whatever is popular with Middle America.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom