OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
& if she performs that track live (which she most likely will) :pimp: song actually bangs.

no one trying to see Outkast anymore.

Madonna was 2012.. Bruce Springsteen was 2009.. Paul McCartney 2005.. Rolling Stones 2006.. Prince 2007.. Tom petty 2008.. The who 2010

Red hot chili peppers came out with Bruno Mars

Lenny and missy came out with Katy perry

All those musical artists that were older are rock legends.

I'm not sure if Outkast are legends yet, probably have to wait another 5 years.

Last edited:
I like Outkast but youre crazy if you think it would be anything other than terrible.

hey ya
the way you move
roses
ms jackson
so fresh so clean

no thanks to that show.

Last edited:
I like Outkast but youre crazy if you think it would be anything other than terrible.

hey ya
the way you move
roses
ms jackson
so fresh so clean

no thanks to that show.

You didn't name one song from atliens or aquemini (I get stuff from southernplayalisticcadillacmuzik might not make it).. They could also do dungeon family stuff and bring out goodie mob, which means ceelo and possibly future

Last edited:
Crazy talk to think this wouldn't go down as the greatest song played at a super bowl if outkast did it:

hey ya
the way you move
roses
ms jackson
so fresh so clean

no thanks to that show.

You basically named some of their livest most popular songs they could possibly perform :lol:

This years halftime show will be forgotten about if the first half of the game is lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom