OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sore losers don't go congratulate their opponents and coaches right after the game, then go answer questions with the media.

Cam did those things.

Just cuz he didn't talk long enough for your liking doesn't make him a sore loser.

Pop gives nothing answers. Belichick gives nothing answers. Cam gave nothing answers.

He's talked for 2 damn weeks. He owes nothing more.

A65ow_s-200x150.gif

im really happy. i cant stand a sore loser. im far from mad. you got it twisted homie. 

'04 NBA Finals...

'08 NBA Finals...

CP3 trade being vetoed...

You didn't lose your temper any of those times? Because I legit lost my mind when the CP3 trade was vetoed.

You're going to sit there and tell me you've always been gracious through all the ups & downs bro?

Sore losers don't go congratulate their opponents and coaches right after the game, then go answer questions with the media.

Cam did those things.

Just cuz he didn't talk long enough for your liking doesn't make him a sore loser.

Pop gives nothing answers. Belichick gives nothing answers. Cam gave nothing answers.

He's talked for 2 damn weeks. He owes nothing more.

Preach.

'04 NBA Finals...

'08 NBA Finals...

You didn't lose your temper any of those times? Because I legit lost my mind when the CP3 trade was vetoed.

You're going to sit there and tell me you've always been gracious through all the ups & downs bro?

He's full of it. Bunch of glass house throwing trolls in here.

'04 NBA Finals...

'08 NBA Finals...

i never wanted  cp3 on the lakers. 

2003 after the 3peat losing to the  spurs hurt me worst then those chips and no sorry , thats not me. sad after a loss sure but if thats you . thats cool man . i got nothing against you. we just act and think  differently. 

Last edited:
Cam just didn't want any part of a why didn't you go after the fumble question.

But during the game, and other games, Cam just seems like the ultimate front runner. When things are going good he flourishes and is all giddy biome adversity or struggles man it just seems like he packs it up. Wants all the glory with little to no blame. Saw no fire in rallying his team in a 6 point game - yeah, a one score game.

I'm going to jump in here...

Who initiated the race issue? Newton or the media?

Russell Wilson is black, right? Why is Newton getting so much media attention based on race?

But during the game, and other games, Cam just seems like the ultimate front runner. When things are going good he flourishes and is all giddy biome adversity or struggles man it just seems like he packs it up. Wants all the glory with little to no blame. Saw no fire in rallying his team in a 6 point game - yeah, a one score game.

Sounds like football Lebron.

Y'all seem to have forgotten Cam was celebrating even the Panthers were bad. One of the earliest criticisms, he doesn't have to act a certain way to appease who you think he should be. He's said as much many times over these last two weeks, he's going to do him, deal with it.

l
yup. and mamba has the nerve to hate on lebron but ride for cam. get out of here with that. 

Russell Wilson is black, right? Why is Newton getting so much media attention based on race?

Because Russell Wilson doesn't make anyone feel uncomfortable.

He's "safe". Cam rustles bigots' jimmies because he wears a towel over his head like a hoodie and dances.

Last edited:
Cam didn't go for that fumble because he isn't an idiot, everyone knows what happens at the bottom of those piles.

Y'all really have some of the silliest questions.

l
yup. and mamba has the nerve to hate on lebron but ride for cam. get out of here with that. 

Cam not a f boy though. Cam just needs more help. Real recognize real

l

Lol stop, people's dislike of LeBron runs a lot deeper than him being ungracious in defeat.

Most people who dislike Bron, disliked him long before he quit on the Cavs in the playoffs, long before he left the Cavs and long before his rant on fans who enjoy watching him lose.

Last edited:

agreed. sore as loser. take your losses like a man and people wonder why hes not liked.  hes a clown. 

they like to play the racist card for everything, yes some people are racist obviously but not all the people who dislike him are .  
This is a sad perspective. I doubt anyone thinks all who dislike Cam are racist. Minimizing the fact that there are people, probably a lot, who dislike him because of how they feel about certain culture is downright sad

Cam was on that stage for over 3 minutes, answering multiple questions.

What the **** are people *****ing about? :lol:

He shook hands, answered questions, but he's a sore loser?

You people serious with this? What more did he need to do, pay for lap dances?

'04 NBA Finals...

'08 NBA Finals...

You're going to sit there and tell me you've always been gracious through all the ups
i never wanted  cp3 on the lakers. 

2003 after the 3peat losing to the  spurs hurt me worst then those chips and no sorry , thats not me. sad after a loss sure but if thats you . thats cool man . i got nothing against you. we just act and think  differently. 

Cmon man I ain't even a big laker (Kobe Stan) fan like that and I was crazy pissed when the lakers lost to the Celtics in '08 :lol:

I know y'all fans HAD to be sick for days

This is a sad perspective. I doubt anyone thinks all who dislike Cam are racist. Minimizing the fact that there are people, probably a lot, who dislike him because of how they feel about certain culture is downright sad
i dont go on or do twitter i wouldnt know and i acknowledge that there are racist people who dont like him for that but then im sure there are plenty like me who dont like how fake he comes off , and hows he such a clown and loves to dance and taunt everyone when hes up  but when hes losing he dont know how to act .

. deion said it perfectly yet we have all these dudes on nt that protect him and act like people hate him for no reason other then "they dont like to see a black man shining"  and he has no reason to be disliked. thats whats i dont like. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom