OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted CP3 at first, but I've been anticipating Kobe's retirement since 1996.

So I understand completely.

Oh I can process that. I dislike Nick Young, dislike Roy Hibbert. Want them both gone. GONE.

But saying you didn't want CP3 PLUS you're not fond of Kobe, it's like dude
eyes.gif

Guess I'm lucky I love Kobe, couldn't imagine having to put up with that cognitive dissonance all these years. Sheesh.
no matter how much i love somebody or like somebody i like to call a spade a spade.  kobe is b made , i just realized that recently. great player, but i was a never a stan to begin

with . thats not me. i liked shaq more then kobe,. 

lakersman., not kobe fan or mambafan. etc etc. im more of a fan of the name on the front of the jersey then on the back and kobe and his horrible contract has been setting us back for years already. 

Last edited:
no matter how much i love somebody or like somebody i like to call a spade a spade.  kobe is b made , i just realized that recently. great player, but i was a never a stan. thats not me. lakersman., not kobe fan or mambafan. etc etc. im more of a fan of the name on the front then on the back and kobe and his horrible contract has been setting us back for years already. 

Kobe ALWAYS been a d-bag though bro.

You just recently realized that?

If anything those of us who accepted that and embraced that eventually found that quality to be endearing.

It's humorous really.

Now, after all this time, you're telling me it's an issue bro?

Kup offered him that contract & he took it.

Our current woes can be largely attributed to the Buss siblings.

I mean c'mon, do you think we'd have been better off if we never had Kobe at all?

To say that he's been setting us back for years after being apart of five championships, that's just odd to me.

But hey, different strokes I guess.

Oh and for the record, I'm no Kobe "stan" either. I am however a huge fan. I can concede that he has his shortcomings.

Last edited:
:lol:

You really shouldn't hate people unless they've done something personally to you or someone who know.

Last edited:
You made the comparison. I asked a question about your statement.

Nice deflection, though. :lol:

I'd steer clear of further explaining that BS, narrow-minded logic, too.

Folks legit hate Cam because he SULKS though....

:lol:

Man I hope nobody ever is having a bad day around ya'll and is exhibiting bad body language, might **** around and make mortal enemies out of some of you. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
We are talking about Sports, so rationally I was probably only talking about the world of Sports.

Not all time heinous people.

Sorry I didn't mention Hitler,Stalin, Genghis Khan, Dahmer, Lee Harvey Oswald, Caligula, James Holmes etc.

Last edited:
Thread chippy at 3AM (or 12 of you're west coast) sheesh

Gotta be honest, I hate Greg Hardy, Lebron, Manziel, and DJ's FT shooting.

Anyway, Cam was on a tough spotlight and chose not to say anything stupid.

Sulking after losing the biggest game of his career. I'm shocked. Oh my goodness...the horror!

That sack and rip by Von was one of the craziest plays I've seen by defender. He hits him hard and just grabs the ball from Cam. He made Cam look small which is something I don't think I've seen before.

I live in NC and the amount of crying about the refs fixing the game for the Broncos and Peyton was ridiculous on my Facebook and Twitter feeds last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom