OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sack and rip by Von was one of the craziest plays I've seen by defender. He hits him hard and just grabs the ball from Cam. He made Cam look small which is something I don't think I've seen before.

He was so damn dominate last night. Legendary performance

Yeah I'm hearing the rigged argument a lot this morning, but panthers had more than enough chances. Cam played like the cam I remember, and give credit to the Broncos defense. They played lights out.

What happened to JJ Watt the NT'er?

I fear the answer :frown:

Twitter getting ugly as always, can't help itself after any big event

Cam's press conference wasn't his best moment but not that big of a deal. I'd take that over James' arrogant and dismissive attitude towards fans

Last edited:
I see this thread turned into a pile of **** last night. What a surprise.

Days leading up to and immediately after the SB just might be the worst time on here. 

Ay though, salute to my man @franc, @ScottHallWithAPick, @RoOk, and a couple others for the win. Riding with your team through the ups and downs and seeing them come out on top in the last game is a beautiful thing.

"You do what you want when you poppin'..."  I'm a big believer in that.
smokin.gif
 This summer belongs to y'all now, enjoy.

Shout out to the Peyton stans too. 
laugh.gif
 I imagine it doesn't get any better than seeing your boy get these last 2 victories. *tips cap*

Last edited:
America doesn't like a crybaby. Cam is all smiles when it goes his way but this isn't the first time he is a sore loser. He doesn't lose much.

They always put out next years super bowl odds before a person can digest the food they ate while watching the big game :lol:

Roster and cap-wise, the Patriots are in incredible shape for next season. I was lowkey surprised after checking that out the other day. Barring anything catastrophic, there's no reason why they shouldn't reach another AFC Title game next season.
yall might not like New England but every super bowl they are in is exciting and classic level
tumblr_mdotnbzBWO1rk5wnbo5_250.gif

He wasn't a sore loser.

THISSSSSSSS

he was NOT a sore loser! He took his L like a man but we know the media dont wanna show that...

View media item 1902193
View media item 1902194

he walked out because the Broncos was doing interviews next to him talking about how they shut him down

that plus the MEDIA who called him a "thug" and made hidden racist comments all week

they deserved to be walked out on

im glad he took it like a man and went and shook hands with the Broncos and chopped it up with a few guys after the game.

same with Josh Norman... how he went up to Peyton was :smokin

so in my eyes he was saluting the Broncos and giving a middle finger to the media

At first I could see it both ways, but when it really comes down to it...I don't have an issue with Cam's post-game actions.

He didn't disrespect his opponent before the game, make any guarantees, or say anything that would require a follow-up so he doesn't owe us quotes after defeat.

He reached out to Peyton and a few Broncos people right after it was over. Not like he needed to do that either, but it should've been good enough for you uppity folks.

People expect too much out of these guys, and probably a lot more than what those same people do for themselves. You will never be in a position where you've worked so hard to lose in a violent contest made for children with the pressure of the world, your family, and friends weighing on you. That's the reality of it.

Last edited:
LeBron post conference was soooooo much more salty and rude :lol: imagine if Cam said some **** like that

On the flipside, Cam should probably understand that this is how it's gonna be from now on.

This is what happens in the spotlight you're now under as a face of the league and for so many other things he represents. It was bound to be this way because of who you are and what you do.

Youi're a hero in victory, you're an overrated bad fraud if you lose. It is what it is. Whether he likes it or not, this is what comes with the territory. In some ways it's unfortunate, but I just wouldn't give a **** if I were him. **** y'all if y'all don't like me.

A motivated Cam is most likely gonna do work next season with KB back :x

Last edited:
When you lose in the playoffs, you get slandered, it's just how it is. Brady, Russ, Palmer, Arod, etc. all got that slander as well

The lowkey racial epithets are sad though, dude really called him "boy"
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom