OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade Phillips ‏@sonofbum  
A little Dab with do you but too much Dab will undo you! 
This is his real account. 
laugh.gif
 Dude's flossin' already. 

Cam didn't act childish after the game he acted like a human being. I can't get down with telling someone how they should react or respond to loss because everyone reacts differently and has different levels of tolerance in specific situations and there is nothing wrong with that.

I have no issue with Cam's actions.

Dude was angry, sad, etc. He just got completely shut down in the Super Bowl. I understand that players are supposed to give the media what they want after games, but in that situation, I see no problem with how he acted. Dude hates losing and doesn't take it well. I know plenty of people like that in real life. He's human.

The real problem is how the media will only focus on those few moments after the game and they'll completely ignore the great season buddy had. Shows how petty we are as a society, IMO. Someone gets caught up in their feeling LIKE WE ALL DO AT TIMES and we crucify them. Ridiculous.

Cam acted childish after the game. Male children we call them boys. He should man up and answer questions like he did all year when they were winning or after the Atlanta loss. Walking away was weak. No excuse for that.

This, Norman was crying on the field and still managed to get through his presser, just like all the other panther players. Tough loss no doubt, but all cam did was add fuel to the fire. Racial stuff aside.

I don't know what Bills intent was with his boy comment. However many people including blacks have referred to him as "boy" since last night. Other Panthers players stood up after the loss and faced the media. Cam acted childish after the game. Male children we call them boys. He should man up and answer questions like he did all year when they were winning or after the Atlanta loss. Walking away was weak. No excuse for that.

View media item 1902253

He did what he was supposed to do! Shake hands and salute your opponent

he does not owe the racist media anything!!!!!

stop feeding into that

And now that I think about it some more, Brady and ESPECIALLY Belichick both had actions sort of similar to Cam's after certain playoff L's. Saltiness or whatever.

If any of you scolded them for it, but ain't saying the same **** now then **** you for being a hypocrite. Keep it consistent at all times.

Last edited:
Cam acting like Kaepernick during the post game.

Cams people should've came up to him before he walked up to the reporters and told him, "these next 5 minutes are going to be the roughest 5 mins, just compose yourself, then you can be on your way".

He can look back at it later on and he will learn.

As dominant as this defense was in the super bowl, I'll put them in the top three superbowl defenses in the modern era.

3. 2015 Broncos/2013 Seahawks
2. 2002 Bucs
1. 2000 Ravens
Repped for not including 85' Bears or any team you weren't alive to see 
laugh.gif

I hate when people do that.

Cam didn't act childish after the game he acted like a human being. I can't get down with telling someone how they should react or respond to loss because everyone reacts differently and has different levels of tolerance in specific situations and there is nothing wrong with that.

I disagree. You gotta face the music after that loss. You can't walk away or give those BS answers. "Denver didn't do anything special". They shut down the Panthers offense that steamrolled the league. He's the only Panther I saw who acted like he did. Davis and Luke stood up dealing with that same disappointment. His actions can't be defended. If so then any persons actions good or bad can be defended by that same logic in tough situations.

Here's another point. You can't take every Cam slight as racism. Doing that is wrong and racist in its own way. Sure many don't like Cam based off being black period. However you can't create this narrative that makes him immune to any criticism outside of his race. Chalking it up to racism.

Last edited:
Repped for not including 85' Bears or any team you weren't alive to see :lol:

I hate when people do that.

2013 Seahawks
2002 Bucs
2000 Ravens

is what the list should be

this years Broncos was no where near those defenses

heck I like Carolina D over this years Denver

That picture of Thomas Davis' arm, ouch.
Cam goona get crucified for not going after the ball when other dudes playing through things like this. Crazy.

Last edited:
Win or lose BB is going to BB
Tom is good with the media but if tom pulled what cam did last night, you will never hear the end of it.

I disagree. You gotta face the music after that loss. You can't walk away or give those BS answers. "Denver didn't do anything special". They shut down the Panthers offense that steamrolled the league. He's the only Panther I saw who acted like he did. Davis and Luke stood up dealing with that same disappointment. His actions can't be defended. If so then any persons actions good or bad can be defended by that same logic in tough situations.
your true character comes out in times of adversity not when things are going good . Hes immature period. He needs to grow up and I hope he does.

Last edited:

Here's another point. You can't take every Cam slight as racism. Doing that is wrong and racist in its own way. Sure many don't like Cam based off being black period. However you can't create this narrative that makes him immune to any criticism outside of his race. Chalking it up to racism.

I see what you're saying I just don't agree myself. Just doesnt because other players can so called "face the music" doesn't mean he or any other player for that matter has to do the same because they aren't the same people. People react differently in very emotional situations like they where in last night and that's ok I wouldn't hold that against any player.

Also I think most people can tell the difference between someone who hates Cam because they are racist and the ones that are just haters so that's not a problem with me specifically. Do the haters sometimes say the same **** as a racist would in their barrage of hate yeah but I can still tell the difference.

Last edited:

The problem with this whole thing with Cam is now all this slander is gonna ruin his personality. Dudes just want a robot out there repeating the same cliche ******** 24/7. Well after this and his PR team gets through to him, Cam is gonna slowly but surely turn into Russell Wilson 2.0.

Nah, he went through this all year at once remember.

Cam gone be Cam.

Yeah cam ain't becoming Russ. His team not gonna make him change

If Tom pulled that the media would be talking about how fierce of a competitor he is...

exactly

we all know the media has that hidden racism

which is why I dont blame Cam for giving the MEDIA the middle finger

long as he thanks and shakes hands with his opponent im completely fine with it

some of the Broncos are defending Cam saying he was a class act after the game including Manning and thats all that matters

media can kick rocks

had he not shaken hands and saluted the broncos after the game I would have agreed that he is immature and needs to grow up

but he did so leave the man alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom