OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

Btw where's that front running, fair weather Lions fan that only makes an appearance in this thread when they win? 👀

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.

he's good people, but you right. Vikings coming for that ****. Defend the throne.

Can’t even remember what the score was, but because often times coaches “follow the analytics” without considering the time left. No need to go for that in the third qtrs. We’ve all seen enough football to remember a game where a team went for it (because analytics said so) instead of taking the points, failed to convert and it came back to haunt them later when those 3 points would’ve gave them a win.

They aren't stopping Dallas. Needed 7 to keep it one score and hope you put enough pressure on Dak to make another mistake. With Aubrey launching 60 yards with ease, gotta assume an 11 point lead is actuallly 14, at best.

If that was Justin Fields out there scoring 6 offensive points he’s be getting killed. The media better do the same with Hurts

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr.

he's good people, but you right. Vikings coming for that ****. Defend the throne.

They aren't stopping Dallas. Needed 7 to keep it one score and hope you put enough pressure on Dak to make another mistake. With Aubrey launching 60 yards with ease, gotta assume an 11 point lead is actuallly 14, at best.
If they just said **** it we’re not stopping them, they should go for it every time. And Dallas started the second half punting and the philly defense stopped them their next possession by way of a scoop and score. Dallas offense was being stopped in the second half.

Vikings coming for that throne, about to win every game 3-nothing. Lol gotdamn.

Aubrey to Tuck :blush:

1702268901151.png

Hurts should've won MVP last season. That **** will never make sense to me, but it's always "what have you done for me lately."

On offense absolutely.

Dropped passes, one being a potential TD and a fumble a piece.

Hurts didn't help either by fumbling himself.

for me, with how sorry the defense was I think the offense was pressing

and it just exposed everyone for trying do too much.. I don’t think Brian Johnson has found comfort in the position and he ends up being predictable

also we haven’t done a good job addressing things we constantly see.. like having a counter to blitzes

sirianni need to catch heat on this too because this is his offense.. but tonight those mistakes by those 3 are so huge because they came at times where offense started actually doing some stuff

Back
Top Bottom