OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: CMC snagged the Madden Cover

1lyze2.jpg

kickball-recess.gif

I'm amazed by the amount of yall that still pay for the Sunday Ticket. So many ways to watch the games cheaper or even free.

If I lived out-of-market, I might consider getting Sunday Ticket, but even then, the Eagles have so many prime-time and late afternoon games this season, that it wouldn't even be worth it.

I think another reason I don’t have it is due to being a Titans fan. I couldn’t fathom paying to watch my bum *** squad :smh:

I’ve had those years.. and then I realize the panic that happens on game day refreshing a browser or some shh trying see what happened and I just figured whatever it is, I want the comfort of knowing I can just go look

Plus I figure the other dumb shh I waste money on

I was surprised when he went undrafted. Saints might have gotten a steal. I knew his uncle personally but he got killed a few years ago. I know he would have been proud 🙏🏾

Screenshot_20230825_180907_Facebook.jpg

The 49ers, who see Lance each and every day, have decided to get rid of him. Nothing to get jazzed up about.

Wow, one of the last teams I would have guessed.

A 4th for him is more than I expected. Maybe they’re hoping he looks great this year in practice and they get him for cheap and let Rayne Dakota go?

Back
Top Bottom